CBD South Africa

MrBud

Ahhhh. The go-to response of every doctor/vet. Suppose the survivors are just imagining they are still alive.
I'm not saying it doesn't have great potential my guy, or that it doesn't have a place in treating cancer.
I used it myself when I had a tumour growing in my shoulder.

However, it is not a cure for cancer in any sense. There are only anecdotal reports that it cures cancer - but no doctor or medically educated person will agree with you.

I know people who gave up on western medicine and believed that cannabis was all they needed to cure their cancer. They're unfortunately not around to tell you that simply believing that cannabis is a miracle cure is something they regret believing. There are two sides to this coin.
Use it, take advantage of the plant and appreciate it - but don't be so naive that you believe it's a cure for cancer until it cures every consumer's cancer or until there is evidence of how it works in curing cancer.

ProfA

Honorary Master
I'm not saying it doesn't have great potential my guy, or that it doesn't have a place in treating cancer.
I used it myself when I had a tumour growing in my shoulder.

However, it is not a cure for cancer in any sense. There are only anecdotal reports that it cures cancer - but no doctor or medically educated person will agree with you.

I know people who gave up on western medicine and believed that cannabis was all they needed to cure their cancer. They're unfortunately not around to tell you that simply believing that cannabis is a miracle cure is something they regret believing. There are two sides to this coin.
Use it, take advantage of the plant and appreciate it - but don't be so naive that you believe it's a cure for cancer until it cures every consumer's cancer or until there is evidence of how it works in curing cancer.
I never said its a cure. I said I know people and a big dog that it did help. To say it is not a cure is short-sighted and doesnt provide the full picture. I have also heard of people it did not help. Just like chemo or radiation therapy.

MrBud

I never said its a cure. I said I know people and a big dog that it did help. To say it is not a cure is short-sighted and doesnt provide the full picture. I have also heard of people it did not help. Just like chemo or radiation therapy.
It has helped many, humans and furry friends alike! Which is also why it's great that it is becoming more widely accepted as it definitely has a part to play in the treatment of numerous conditions including cancer.
It may be short-sited, believe me when I say that I would love for it to actually be a cure! But until proven, it's just wishful thinking.

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
It has helped many, humans and furry friends alike! Which is also why it's great that it is becoming more widely accepted as it definitely has a part to play in the treatment of numerous conditions including cancer.
It may be short-sited, believe me when I say that I would love for it to actually be a cure! But until proven, it's just wishful thinking.
I would love for water with a spritz of lemon to be a cure as well.

krycor

Honorary Master
Snake oil.. it’s unregulated for the most part so unless you careful you likely not getting what you think you buying.

MrBud

Snake oil.. it’s unregulated for the most part so unless you careful you likely not getting what you think you buying.
You're not wrong. It is an unregulated market and there is a lot of snake oil out there. Which is why you do your research, use a reputable supplier, and obtain lab reports wherever you can.
But that doesn't mean that all CBD oil is useless snake oil.

MrBud

Do any of you use cbd oil for insomnia?
I don't use it exclusively for insomnia, but I have found that it has improved my quality of sleep.
I tend to be quite restless throughout the night but since I started using CBD on a daily basis I get a much deeper and consistent sleep.

Mr Smooth

I don't use it exclusively for insomnia, but I have found that it has improved my quality of sleep.
I tend to be quite restless throughout the night but since I started using CBD on a daily basis I get a much deeper and consistent sleep.
Which one are you using if you don't mind sharing?

Stonerjoy

CBD is how the man takes charge.
All the news of cures and Rick Simpson oils came from the Full Spectrum Dirty oil not a single compound CBD over priced **** that has huge farms of Hemp with Silo's full of seeds.
MJ does work if you want to know try a Ointment to see its fast effectiveness. Gout pains i get only if i dont take my ten drops at night ,true that and i sleep like a baby which i never could do. A scaly dry Big Toe,whats that i say gone. lol
Dont believe HYPE and dont pay exorbitant amounts for a product thats less effective ,because removing compounds is called purify. Even Clorophyl can be bought over counter as a antioxidant ,but it was in there all along to help detoxify or washout the baddies MJ oils are fighting

Snyper564

Honorary Master
See
CBD is how the man takes charge.
All the news of cures and Rick Simpson oils came from the Full Spectrum Dirty oil not a single compound CBD over priced **** that has huge farms of Hemp with Silo's full of seeds.
MJ does work if you want to know try a Ointment to see its fast effectiveness. Gout pains i get only if i dont take my ten drops at night ,true that and i sleep like a baby which i never could do. A scaly dry Big Toe,whats that i say gone. lol
Dont believe HYPE and dont pay exorbitant amounts for a product thats less effective ,because removing compounds is called purify. Even Clorophyl can be bought over counter as a antioxidant ,but it was in there all along to help detoxify or washout the baddies MJ oils are fighting
That was a really difficult post to read.. That's aside removing compounds doesn't purify it its pretty much the only legal way to sell it at the moment...

Stonerjoy

Sure i tend to ramble a bit, no problem. Removing compounds does purify in my opinion. I get to remove just CBD its a pure substance right? I did remove allot of good compounds though.Legality ,yes you are correct thus how the man control it . Cannabis has a many compounds that as yet works mysteriously within the entourage effect. THC,CBD and other cannabinoids, like a rock star, only reaches its full potential when it rolls with a crew.
Purely Medicinal viewpoint. Why single out one substance if there are hundreds acting together? Just because Laws prohibit you from being able to compete against bigger corporations that essentially brings you a less effective product at a price that should be criminal.
I grow my own ,just three females and i am in oil or anything i want the whole year. I can sell oil for Coconut oil in exchange lol it goes further than you might think. So hopefully i clarified my difficult to read post ,was a mess thanks.

MrBud

Found a pretty straightforward but interesting article on CBD by the New York Times the other day.

Thought I might share it for any of you who might be interested in reading up a little more about this cannabinoid. I'll like the article HERE.