CBD South Africa

Black Smoke

Hi all.

Looking to start CBD.

Are the CBD products and dischem and clicks any good?

I think I need a minimum of 600mg for anxiety and sleep.

Any help appreciated.

MrBud

Hi all.

Looking to start CBD.

Any help appreciated.
I'm not too familiar with the products from dischem and clicks, but I don't believe they're all that trustworthy. The people there don't actually know what CBD is or what it does, so if you want some proper advice I would get in touch with the people from HelloMD South Africa. They provide informative educational articles and great CBD products, that's who I use exclusively.

That team knows what they're talking about, you can DM them through socials and even arrange a phone call with them if you want to ask questions and so on.

600mg is a good starting point, it's an amount that kinda sits in the middle. You can go up to 1500mg in CBD so starting in the middle allows you to adjust quite easily, whether it be adding more CBD or taking it out.

Snyper564

Honorary Master
Hi all.

Looking to start CBD.

Any help appreciated.
600mg each night? typically 1mg is R1 so 600mg is R600...

MrBud

That is crazy expensive. There are a lot cheaper options out there.
These products are actually on par with the standard prices, but you can get reliable and good quality CBD for cheaper! It's just that the cheap CBD often can't be trusted - there's a reason it's so cheap and that's often not a good thing.

squirrel

Expert Member
At the moment, I am using the Lucid Wellness CBD, and the Bloom Farms Mini Vape Pen - I'm loving them! The pen sometimes makes the back of my throat feel like a bit tingly or dry but other than that I'm thoroughly enjoying the combination.

Looks like the official Lucid Wellness CBD website is down at the moment :( Wanted to read a bit more about them. Going to check out the pen as well. Any thoughts on these cbd products and cbd brands?

MrBud

Looks like the official Lucid Wellness CBD website is down at the moment :( Wanted to read a bit more about them. Going to check out the pen as well. Any thoughts on these cbd products and cbd brands?
Ahh bummer - they do have an Instagram which I'm sure you can check out in the mean time!

With the best products, I only know of Goodleaf, Africanpure and Elixinol being any good. Same goes for the best brands: 1-4 are great brands and then I don't know too much about the other two. Although I do get a bit of a cheap feel from the Koi brand.