CDC: 1,287,595 injury reports following Covid shots

Paulsie

Expert Member
Deflection and obfuscation. This was not the subject. You were asked to substantiate the statements you made with references. Instead, you attempted to deflect your inability by asking questions irrelevant to the question asked. In doing so you employed two logical fallacies. Firstly, the strawman:

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man."

And, secondly The tu quoque fallacy also known as whataboutism:

You avoided having to engage with criticism by turning it back on the accuser - you answered criticism with criticism.

This logical fallacy is also known as the appeal to hypocrisy. It is commonly employed as an effective red herring because it takes the heat off someone having to defend their argument, and instead shifts the focus back on to the person making the criticism.
I can't be bothered providing links to someone who will in turn challenge them by challenging the poster. Think - "you can't possibly understand what you are posting without a medical digree".

So if not engaging with criticism and instead turning on the poster is a no-no, perhaps you yourself should ciese to do so yourself, before casting stones at others.

lexity

Executive Member
The POCDATARA Act is for terrorism. Has DearSA been charged under it?
Don't you think we'd know by now?

The State tried to bury their claim in 1.5 million pages of DoH obfuscation.

It was exposed by DearSA, who actually managed to devise a means of reading it all. I don't think the State was anticipating that... they weren't ready to come out with their 'terrorist' claims.

This is not, after all, how the State operates. Cue Nancy Pelosi... 'we have to pass the bill to find out what is in it' :laugh:

Btw, I don't see you castigating the Department of Health for making this claim. What do you think of it?

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
I can't be bothered providing links to someone who will in turn challenge them by challenging the poster. Think - "you can't possibly understand what you are posting without a medical digree".

So if not engaging with criticism and instead turning on the poster is a no-no, perhaps you yourself should ciese to do so yourself, before casting stones at others.
Good for you!

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
If are who you say who you are, you'd have no trouble finding it.

Oh, of course:

Q - Do you have evidence for that?
A - What? Don't you know how to use the internet?

The burden of proof lies upon the one making the claim, not upon those disputing the claim.

What can be stated without evidence can be dismissed without evidence - C. Hitchins

Standard scientific and academic practice and you're showing your lack of education by not knowing that.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Good for you!

And so, Geoff, educated in STEM subjects according to himself, throws the rules of the provision of evidence to support claims to the winds because of a personal vendetta...

Love your intellectual honesty Geoff...

OhYeah84

Expert Member
And so, Geoff, educated in STEM subjects according to himself, throws the rules of the provision of evidence to support claims to the winds because of a personal vendetta...

Love your intellectual honesty Geoff...
Intellectually "challenged" honesty? Its all Google anyway. That search engine gives all people with delusions of grandeur a false sense of being right all the time.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
I'd imagine with all the smoking guns being "discovered" daily that we'd certainly have death-knelled vaccination by now,unless...maybe the covidiot antivaxturds are just full of hot air?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Intellectually "challenged" honesty? Its all Google anyway. That search engine gives all people with delusions of grandeur a false sense of being right all the time.

And this is what all the google and yootchoob experts don't realise.

That the many years of education undertaken at tertiary educational institutions are what gives the person reading google or watching yootchoob the ability to discriminate between credibility and incredibility and to provide the reasons for said discrimination.

Those with google and yootchoob but without tertiary education are unable to discriminate and can't reason why either. They then end up making complete fools of themselves in public while actually believing they're right.

Slooth

Expert Member
It's a marvel to see what wonders the Bill Gates Foundation donation of $319 Million to media outlets has done.

surface

Honorary Master
It's a marvel to see what wonders the Bill Gates Foundation donation of $319 Million to media outlets has done.
I can better that. There is no need to donate when covid vaccines are doing a good job altering gene sequence. Chips installed successfully, no reboot required.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
I can better that. There is no need to donate when covid vaccines are doing a good job altering gene sequence. Chips installed successfully, no reboot required.

Electronic chips are now gene powered? I suggest he patents that. It will be worth billions.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Links to prove only those with tertiary education are able to be logical and apply reasoning please?

Why bother having a tertiary education if that's not the reason for it? You won't get one if you can't apply logic and reasoning. You don't have one, hey Paulsie? But that showed long ago.