Cecil Rhodes 'beheaded' at Cape Town monument

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Ok now he has been wiped from history and didn't happen....................

Vorastra

Executive Member
Its weird we have no statues of Frederick Roberts and Herbert Kitchener yet we know who they are.
Hey, it's the convenient "we don't need statues when a statue I don't like happens to be taken down" line.
I look forward to you advocating for all statues and memorials to be removed throughout the country.

EADC

Executive Member
Hey, it's the convenient "we don't need statues when a statue I don't like happens to be taken down" line.
I look forward to you advocating for all statues and memorials to be removed throughout the country.

Its convenient that the Dutchman didn't think it necessary to put up statues but that's not the narrative as its inconvenient to think that statues do not honor history.

I do think we should move them all to museum's like the one of Ghandi and Nelson Mandela.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
So will the snowflakes still be hurt when they pass by his headless statue?

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Its convenient that the Dutchman didn't think it necessary to put up statues but that's not the narrative as its inconvenient to think that statues do not honor history.

I do think we should move them all to museum's like the one of Ghandi and Nelson Mandela.
What is the fun in that?