Celebrities dying from Covid-19

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
Since you can't die from Covid-19 without first getting Covid-19 I'm thinking that one is enough.

Where is it?
There may have been one for Prince Charles or Boris Johnson, but it probably didn't last long.

Edit: The BoJo thread lasted 4 pages, but he didn't die, so I cant add to that thread: https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/thr...e-for-disease-as-crisis-grips-the-uk.1076471/

At least two logical fallacies in your comment:
1. A minor celebrity testing positive is not newsworthy, but when they die it is.
2. Some cases are only diagnosed post-mortem, due to testing delays.

I thought you couldn't die from Covid-19 without first making a thread on myBB about Covid-19.
That sounds like the thread on forum members testing positive, which seems to be dormant.

Last edited:

RedViking

Nord of the South
“Explaining a thread is like dissecting a frog. You understand it better but the frog dies in the process.”

― E.B. White Modified

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
This thread might be for the long-haul. So far thousands of Chinese, and others, have died, but I bet you can't name one of the victims. When the names get real, the consequences feel more real.

Or to quote Stalin: A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.

saor

Honorary Master
Some threads are tedious, it's even more tedious having to read people calling the thread out & discussing their ignore options etc. Take a chill. Got 3 weeks + to get through together.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Does the South African economy count as a celebrity?
if it was a celebrity it wouldn't even make the B-list and probably would never even have been molested by Harvey Weinstein

also, it didn't die from COVID-19, it died from ANC-26

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Deep breath.
WE! DON'T! CARE!

I know far too many people working in the hospitals and keeping basic services going. They matter now. A 'celebrity' is as relevant as my neighbour's hairdresser.
(Added to ignore list)
Scroll past the thread?

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
Why should we care about some D-grade celebrity who's claim to fame is getting banged by three Indian brothers in some reality show?
A celebrity that was a whore as well. A whore that paid everybody to screw her and is now lying destitute on Voortrekker Road, hoping that someone will come around to give her a mercy fvck and a loaf of bread.

skimread

Executive Member
A celebrity that was a whore as well. A whore that paid everybody to screw her and is now lying destitute on Voortrekker Road, hoping that someone will come around to give her a mercy fvck and a loaf of bread.
I felt sorry for her at first as I realized it's her pimp that puts her up to it. In the beginning she got lots of clients, international as well from the Fifa World Cup 2010, but after that it was all downhill. She got old, her money maker started to sag and the only work she could get is weird bukkake type work, so she started pimping out her kids. Now you're left with a pyramid scheme of pimps f'ing up her kids lives too. Everyone wants their cut so none of them can stop even if they wanted to.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
This thread is for celebrity deaths, not those who test positive, otherwise it would be infinitely long...
technically the title says "dying from covid-19", not "died from covid-19"

who are we to diagnose the seriousness of Fredo's infection? :cool:

skimread

Executive Member
I think her and Keith Richards will be only ones left after its' all said and done.
She's 98 years old so if she is one of the last left then the human race is pretty much over.

My other two dibbs are Charlie Sheen and Magic Johnson.