Celebrities dying from Covid-19

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Or1uboIAMoBsv26JAfkjdCxqD14EX30KhIzlXMUHsHfBg

Renowned bass guitarist Matthew Seligman, who played with David Bowie at Live Aid in 1985, has died from coronavirus aged 64.

The musician is best known for his role in the new wave scene in the 1980s and was a member of The Soft Boys and The Thompson Twins, also collaborating with Thomas Dolby.

Dolby, 61, confirmed his friend's death and said a candlelight vigil to remember the star would be held on YouTube live on 19 April at 8pm, saying: 'Matthew would want us to remember the good times and have a party.'

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
Las Vegas magician Roy Horn (partner in Siegfried and Roy).
Horn and his German compatriot, Siegfried Fischbacher, were known for including including whiter tigers and other animals in their act.

They began performing in Las Vegas in 1967, and hosted sell-out shows at the city's Mirage Hotel for 14 years.

Grant

Honorary Master
I felt sorry for her at first as I realized it's her pimp that puts her up to it. In the beginning she got lots of clients, international as well from the Fifa World Cup 2010, but after that it was all downhill. She got old, her money maker started to sag and the only work she could get is weird bukkake type work, so she started pimping out her kids. Now you're left with a pyramid scheme of pimps f'ing up her kids lives too. Everyone wants their cut so none of them can stop even if they wanted to.
:ROFL::ROFL:

Mila

Honorary Master
A friend of mine’s very elderly mother got very sick, has been for months, the doctors were worried that the whole issue with their pneumonia was that it turned into throat cancer, she tested neg for CoVid19, but presented with the symptoms. She was placed in a CoVid19 ward, contracted it there and died.

I would sue the crap out of them.

I wonder about this, but that said MR Mila’s Mom is in and old age home and apparently it’s hard keeping the old people in. They sneak out.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master

STS

Mafia Detective
Ghislaine Maxwell will die from coronavirus in prison cover-up, Epstein conspiracy theory ‘truthers’ claim :D