Cell C cuts 30-day data bundle prices

Swa

Honorary Master
So not much difference compared to their old bundles, except you get less night data. They seem to have made the smaller bundles more in line with the bigger ones. I'd prefer a cheaper extended bundle just for basic connectivity where I don't have anything else.

Fjorko

Expert Member
R23/GB ( 30GB deal @ 699 ) - You must be joking right...how is that a good deal ? 1 GB should cost cents by now - not rands...

Compare that to my R1.50/GB I'm paying per gig based on my current plan - now that is a much better deal, bar the towers that keep dropping when there is load shedding.

Pfftt...

Gazg

Lmao.......these mobile networks must be starting to feel the fibre pinch, besides, I thought that they said the end of the temporary additional spectrum would have a negative effect on pricing.

Last edited:

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
R23/GB ( 30GB deal @ 699 ) - You must be joking right...how is that a good deal ? 1 GB should cost cents by now - not rands...

Compare that to my R1.50/GB I'm paying per gig based on my current plan - now that is a much better deal, bar the towers that keep dropping when there is load shedding.

Pfftt...
This is for single sim phones. If you have a dual sim phone obviously you'd be using Cell C Home Connecta.

dunkyd

Executive Member
Am paying 349 for 150Gb from MTN, how is this cheap ???

Reactions: "D"

6spdmanual

Expert Member
I remember signing up to Cell C donkey years ago because they offered the cheapest data prices. Now, they have the worst network but one of the highest data prices. Go figure.