Cell C hiking contract and top-up prices mid-term

Jan

Who's the Boss?
Staff member
Cell C announces price hikes

Cell C has notified its contract customers that most of their subscription fees will increase from 1 December 2022.

The price hikes will affect all postpaid customers, including those in the middle of their contract periods.

Good thing my contract ends just in time.
- Still can't phone 0860 etc Numbers
- Still no ESim

Shame man.
I think they should start a go fund me campaign as well, we’ll support them. They used to be our consumer price champions you know

Increase on price with service going down the drain. I can't phone several 087 numbers which includes my bank and investment company. They can't sort it out. Terrible reception in Cpt (they definitely don't have access to full Vodacom network).

Contract expires in July. Another 8 months of cellphone hell ahead. :crying:

Top up is contract

Is Cell C going to make it or are they closing down, no warehouse, no walk in centre, no network, now price increases

Top up is contract

Is Cell C going to make it or are they closing down, no warehouse, no walk in centre, no network, now price increases

I really can't see how they can compete with the others. They are essentially an mvno now and those haven't done well traditionally in SA.

Top up is contract

Consider Moving over, cause what level of customer service could you really expect from them? Just walk into vodascum or emptyN and pray they don't have a external robbery, cause you will get robbed either way.

Back