Cell C killing Contract Buy-Out offer

Thor

Honorary Master
Cell C is mismanaged company.

The franchises is so far from Cell C it's not even funny, All these cell C deals mybb reports on, the one franchise is aware the other one is not.

heartbroken

Expert Member

The franchises is so far from Cell C it's not even funny, All these cell C deals mybb reports on, the one franchise is aware the other one is not.
I am buying out my Cell C contract and moving. It's gotten so bad I can't even get on whatsapp or facebook inside a popular shopping center.

Napalm2880

Expert Member

Agreed. The franchises are a complete disaster.

FaSMaN

Expert Member
They allready stopped it, I was at their store in Pavilion last week, they outright told me "We arent doing that anymore" when I asked them if they can buyback my contract that had 2 months left.

Maybe if a cellc rep can clarify?

ThatOtherGuy

I don't go to the franchises anymore. Fortunately there's a repair centre close to home, which is Cell C direct store AFAIK.

signeffex

Agreed. The franchises are a complete disaster.
That's because numerous times in the past, the first time we even heard a certain product or promotion existed, was via mybroadband.
Their communication to stores are terrible.
I used to work for a store that I'd give a 9 out of 10 for service but unfortunately head office often put us in compromising situations.
As far as being their customer is concerned, I went from having no signal to getting LTE at 60mbps in the past 4 months. So no complaints.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
I am buying out my Cell C contract and moving. It's gotten so bad I can't even get on whatsapp or facebook inside a popular shopping center.
Can confirm - cell signal inside Forest Hill city is a disaster... sometimes on, sometimes off, but more off than on.