• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

Cell C launches new fixed LTE-A packages at aggressive prices

cavedog

Honorary Master
Not too shabby actually, bar the contract.
The 100GB at R469 looks like a awesome deal actually. These are sold directly from Cellc so LTE-A will be available unlike the Cellc Fixed LTE-A deals which is sold by Axxess.

Not sure about 3G fall back but maybe because it's sold directly from Cellc as a contract which also means that maybe it will support multi sim? :)

Apogee

Love how they make it sound like they are all for the cause of the common man and democracy, but then lock you up for two years and throw away the key while they sing Shania's "Ka-ching!". :D

To be fair, that seems to be the angle all the SA networks are using.

Last edited:

cavedog

Honorary Master
Love how they make it sound like they are all for the cause of the common man and democracy, but then lock you up for two years and throw away the key. :D
You can have the key back after 2 years :crylaugh:

f2wohf

Honorary Master
Would gladly have taken one on prepaid or month to month while waiting for the incompetents at Vumatel to install my CPE but on 24 months no way.

MirageF1

So does that mean sim only is 24 month? WTF?

If so no fookin thanks. Give with 1 hand take with the other philosophy.

sajunky

Honorary Master
Great deals, especially [-]prepaid[/-] SIM-only 15GB R150.
Why it starts from 15 gigs? 5GB for R50 would suit me even better.

Last edited:

Park@82

Honorary Master
I would have been keen to try it but I seem to be out of coverage. Is there any way that one can check reception irrespective of what the coverage map says?

Sumen

Expert Member
Guys, you can get it month-month from various ISP's, Cell C is offering it cheaper because it's on contract.