Cell C network details and targets: update from MyBroadband conference 2013

Quey_Quick

Expert Member
This is good news. To be fair my signal at home (halfway house, midrand) has improved. Work in Sandton and there data throughput is still dodge.

Athos

I have seen a recent improvement.

I work and live in Sunninghill. My data throughput about 2 weeks ago was practically zero between 8am and 5pm.

I emailed my concerns to Cell C and they phoned me back to let me know that they were busy with optimisation on old towers and installation of new towers.

As it stands today my throughput has increased tremendously to the point where I actually have a phone again between 8am and 5pm.

Great job Cell C!

manesan

I have seen a recent improvement.

I work and live in Sunninghill. My data throughput about 2 weeks ago was practically zero between 8am and 5pm.

I emailed my concerns to Cell C and they phoned me back to let me know that they were busy with optimisation on old towers and installation of new towers.

As it stands today my throughput has increased tremendously to the point where I actually have a phone again between 8am and 5pm.

Great job Cell C!

I took my phone off roaming 2 weeks ago and have also seen big improvements. Havent needed to roam since then. This is between Sandton and Randburg

vhonani.m

I too have seen great improvements in the Soweto area, I previously could not use 3G after 6pm now its working well anytime of the day. My workplace in Darrenwood/Cresta is another story though.