censorhsip

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuRu

slimothy said:
im not trying to make waves for the sake of it, i just think if this is dealt with in the open it wont fester under the surface and people can see this forum deals with situations like adults.
Exactly , but by deleting the threads and following threads/questions just places further doubt on the whole debacle.

dbnnet

I agree:
I think that a major and strategic blunder has been made this evening, one that is going to rip this forum wide open!

VQuest said:
RPM, I've never once had a need to question you on anything you did, but I'm really puzzled by whats happening here today. It's human nature to need to know the answer to questions being raised before this can be put to rest. I think I know you well enough to know there has to be a reason for these answers not being given, but I really think you need to find a way to satisfy the curiosity of the people asking the questions.

A few days ago I said there will be a division in the ranks of MyADSL and it looks like I was right. If this is not put to rest the right way, there is going to be a major split in MyADSL and we really don't want that.

Peapod

Expert Member
er i dont get it. this is going to derail our battle for decent telecoms in SA? i dont think so. not for me anyway.

AdLo

Expert Member
Peapod said:
er i dont get it. this is going to derail our battle for decent telecoms in SA? i dont think so. not for me anyway.
Peapod this is off topic!

slimothy

Banned
its in offtopic i dont think anybody who comes here soley for telekoms content cares

Vio

Expert Member
Peapod said:
Naw thats the one thing every one agrees on, just like litle bleeting sheep *baa baaa* :D

dbnnet

Peapod said:
er i dont get it..
It's called Integrity and yes..... if you don't understand why
people here are annoyed: You don't get it!

Freshy-ZN

Executive Member
Peapod said:
Well, would you rather have an army that thought you could be straight up or not?

Peapod

Expert Member
AdLo said:
Peapod this is off topic!
:D my comment, the thread or the title of the forum?
i'm going to bed to sleep the sleep of the dead. nighty night people

VQuest

Expert Member
Peapod said:
RPM always said MyADSL is about it's members. There is strength in numbers. And what is going on now is dividing our numbers. We can't let that happen. We have to stay united.

IzZzy

Executive Member
By no one confirming Cele's leg being amputated, one takes it wasn't amputated. If it was, I am sure there would have been bells and whistles blown from the supporters about how wrong slimothy and others were. The fact that they were right and the mods deleting all evidence does seem Apartheid like.

The least one could do was inform people about it. So based on the presumption that Cele's leg wasn't amputated and his apparent dissappearance from MyADSL, one takes it that he was actively going to "die" but was caught in the act.

Although slimonthy tended to get personal, he was asking the questions that needed to be asked. The last thing I expected Peapod to do was use veiled threats of legal action against Slimothy. That and the refusal to admit information to those parties with a vested interest speaks loads of your character. There are other lawyers on this forum but who decide to not post.

What a world this is where if you want to ask questions in a forum, you need a disclaimer.

Last edited:

ettubrute

Expert Member
Conspiracy?

VQuest said:
A few days ago I said there will be a division in the ranks of MyADSL and it looks like I was right. If this is not put to rest the right way, there is going to be a major split in MyADSL and we really don't want that.
ernstn said:
Some of the most verocious protagonists in this argument, have not even been a member of MYADSL for a month.
So, could it be that some of these verocious posters are part of our big enemy, namely Telkom? Would make sense, since they might fear MyADSL to such an extent that they revert to these kind of tactics to split the board up, and in doing so, get rid of an adversary.

So, what I'm actually trying to say is, forget the whole Cele episode, and REFOCUS on the fight against Telkom!

VQuest

Expert Member
ettubrute said:
So, could it be that some of these verocious posters are part of our big enemy, namely Telkom? Would make sense, since they might fear MyADSL to such an extent that they revert to these kind of tactics to split the board up, and in doing so, get rid of an adversary.

So, what I'm actually trying to say is, forget the whole Cele episode, and REFOCUS on the fight against Telkom!
Wouldn't that be an interesting theory :) Nah, I wouldn't go that far, but I'm sure Telkom are very pleased at the outcome of our internal battle.

I do believe we're going to lose some members and there will be others put off signing up, but I do believe once this dies down we'll get back on track - fighting the good fight against an evil empire called Telkom.

Freshy-ZN

Executive Member
So now lets try turn the attention away from the issue and say that members who havent been members for at least X months are less trustworthy/allowed to be vocal/are Telkom spies/are not informed enough to comment?

rsd

Freshy: Can you give us a rough estimate on when the whining and drama will stop and you'll move on?

Or do you plan on continuing for a little longer?

Lets put this bs behind us and get on with what we're here for. Everyone who has a problem with the way the situation was handled by the mods has made their dissatisfaction clear, and I'm sure its been noted.

Harping on and on isn't going to accomplish anything, so now might be a good time to call it quits and move on to another topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.