censorhsip

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScrnScrm

Expert Member
rsd said:
Freshy: Can you give us a rough estimate on when the whining and drama will stop and you'll move on?

Or do you plan on continuing for a little longer?

Lets put this bs behind us and get on with what we're here for. Everyone who has a problem with the way the situation was handled by the mods has made their dissatisfaction clear, and I'm sure its been noted.

Harping on and on isn't going to accomplish anything, so now might be a good time to call it quits and move on to another topic.
At long last, some common sense. I'll second those sentiments.

Freshy-ZN

Executive Member
Yes I can give you a rough estimate:

About the same time as the people covering up the whole Cele thing come clean and state all the facts so that we can all move o

BTTB

Same IP?

Why is it that,

Halicon, Slimothy, Guru, Freshy-ZN and King Monty all have the same IP? :confused:

Edit. And Nadja that registered yesterday had the same IP?

Last edited:

ScrnScrm

Expert Member
Network Address Translation.... The IP you are seing in the logs is the iBurst firewall...

LandyMan

Honorary Master
ic said:
It is the WBS iBurst Transparent Proxy that is not very transparent...
So I tried to stay out of these threads, but ....
Check my IP, the same as theirs! :D

slimothy

Banned
well then i guess all transparent proxies arent trasparent since they all do that

Freshy-ZN

Executive Member
Why cant the Mods just see the situation is being perpetuated by the lack of disclosure and not because we 'sommer just want to make k@k"?

BTTB

Freshy-ZN said:
Why cant the Mods just see the situation is being perpetuated by the lack of disclosure and not because we 'sommer just want to make k@k"?
What are you suggesting Freshy?

slimothy

Banned
that you stop deleteing the topics about it and let people talk openly about it for 5 minutes and then we'll all be tired of it and the thread will die

Freshy-ZN

Executive Member
Im not suggesting, Im saying it outright. We are demanding answers about the Cele affair and how it now being handled. Not moaning and whining and just causing K@k for the sake of it.

Clear?

ScrnScrm

Expert Member
slimothy said:
well then i guess all transparent proxies arent trasparent since they all do that
Eh, not necessarily true. It depends how they are set up - Port Address Translation (PAT) uses 1 IP for everyone (as in iBursts case), and TRUE Network Address Translation (NAT) uses a different IP for each outbound connection.
So it depends which technology the transparent proxy or firewall is configured with...

Freshy-ZN

Executive Member
And no disrespect BTTB, but I dont think you are fully up to speed with the latest developments in the Cele Saga and why we are not happy with the final word.

BTTB

Freshy-ZN said:
Did you not read my response to that Final Thread on Celemasiko?

No you wouldnt have cos it was deleted by the Mods.
So what you want to know then over and above what our leader, RPM said already?

BTTB

Freshy-ZN said:
And no disrespect BTTB, but I dont think you are fully up to spead with the latest developments in the Cele Saga
I do get all the PM's Freshy. I know what is going on.
RPM's summary is spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.