censorhsip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshy-ZN

Executive Member
Yes but have you followed all the threads that have been deleted tonite?

Karnaugh

Banned
Freshy-ZN said:
Im not suggesting, Im saying it outright. We are demanding answers about the Cele affair and how it now being handled. Not moaning and whining and just causing K@k for the sake of it.

Clear?
What is there to handel? What would you do?

rsd

btw who is this "We" that you seem to be the spokes person of?

"We" the torch and pitchfork wielding mob?

or "We" the many varied and exciting personalities of "Freshy"?

(I'm sure this will be met with a sense of humour failure, but what the hell...)

ettubrute

Expert Member
rsd said:
(I'm sure this will be met with a sense of humour failure, but what the hell...)
LOL! Have them read the killer thread before allowing more posts in this one! :D

LandyMan

Honorary Master
ettubrute said:
LOL! Have them read the killer thread before allowing more posts in this one! :D
Hell no! I can't keep up with that bloody thing! :D

Zippo

Maybe this was a terrorist plot to make all the people on myadsl turn against one another..........

BTTB

Zippo said:
Maybe this was a terrorist plot to make all the people on myadsl turn against one another..........
:D LOL.

Well I am off to bed. Nothing more to say tonight.
You guys should do the same and sleep on it.

BTTB.

ScrnScrm

Expert Member
Zippo said:

Nah, me doesnt think so. Me thinks its a fresh attempt at beating Lilun's race to make the most irrelevant, stupid "MyADSLMaster" 500 posts on the forum :D

Freshy-ZN

Executive Member
ic said:
If you want resolution to your own measure of satisfaction, then I suggest you take a trip down to KZN and resolve this yourself, but as far as MyADSL/MyBroadband is concerned this a forum about broadband, and there are many other issues that need attention.
So then close the Off Topic section, Employment Opportunities and Skills Networking sections as well.

Me resolving it is not the issure. Pea and RPM promised to resolve it, they havent.

@Karnaugh: I simply would have told the whole story if I had been to see Cele today. Not been vague, especially in light of the whole saga.

@rsd: We are the ones who are unhappy with all of this. Again I would refer you to the relevant threads but they were deleted. And I have only one personality. I used to be a schitzoprenic but we are ok now. Hows that for humour bypass?

nocilah

Banned
rpm said:
Hi Halicon, Slimothy

We certainly do not support censorship, but moderation is needed in some cases and this is an example of such a case. We understand that the deletion of posts can anger members which are why we do not often use this option. I am not entirely certain why the personal attacks are now hurled against the forum, its mods and admin. I can assure you that we do not want to hide anything, but simply want to ensure a constructive online environment.

Regards,

RPM
tks rpm was all i wanted was an answer...

questioning the events of a certain emotional event is going to get heated as it has... there are no personal attacks against mods from my side but against myadsl and it's actions with dealing with this... deleating threads... some of them just asking questions.

isnt that how answers are sometimes sought? by revolution, by anger, by hurt? but i realise that this has nothing to do with what myadsl exists for. so yea. do i forgive? yeah. do i forget? no.

if myadsl is happy leaving this affair currently where it is... half closed... that is also fine. it happens. am i happy? no.

but thanks for the reply.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
ScrnScrm said:
Nah, me doesnt think so. Me thinks its a fresh attempt at beating Lilun's race to make the most irrelevant, stupid "MyADSLMaster" 500 posts on the forum :D
lol :)

kilps

Expert Member
How about this - someone basically finds what was said, what was true - summerise it, we all get to know what really happened and then the issue gets dropped? As far as I know the final resolution is not clear and that is why things are still going on. If everyone just understood and knew what needs to be known then everyone should be happy, right?

Although I like the idea, just leaving it be isn't going to work - I recon we should know what happened - make up our minds from that and move on.

Karnaugh

Banned
Freshy-ZN said:
@Karnaugh: I simply would have told the whole story if I had been to see Cele today. Not been vague, especially in light of the whole saga.
Well, its simple - read between the lines. As adults no one is going to explain it in plain daylight and make a tool of themself.

rsd

tks rpm was all i wanted was an answer...

questioning the events of a certain emotional event is going to get heated as it has... there are no personal attacks against mods from my side but against myadsl and it's actions with dealing with this... deleating threads... some of them just asking questions.

isnt that how answers are sometimes sought? by revolution, by anger, by hurt? but i realise that this has nothing to do with what myadsl exists for. so yea. do i forgive? yeah. do i forget? no.

if myadsl is happy leaving this affair currently where it is... half closed... that is also fine. it happens. am i happy? no.

but thanks for the reply.
A sensible response, well put. (Not saying I agree - I don't really have too much interest in the Cele issue. I'm just annoyed with some of the attacks directed @ Peapod). But good to see a thought-out respose from one of the pissed off people :)

Freshy-ZN

Executive Member
Karnaugh said:
Well, its simple - read between the lines. As adults no one is going to explain it in plain daylight and make a tool of themself.
Oh I have read between the lines. And as for making a tool of themselves....well, that could have easily been avoided. But that really is the issue i think. Not making it plain as daylight.

Status
Not open for further replies.