censorhsip

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdLo

Expert Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
1,190
ic said:
For those that keep going on about this, go and read the post from RPM, read it again, and if you still do not comprehend, then read it again:Ok, has everyone got it now? If not then you are beyond help.
Whether you like it or not ic, Celemasiko promised he would repay the money back that was donated to him. That thread with that promise has now been deleted. How do you think those forumites who donated are going to feel about now not having a leg to stand on when they need proof of Celemasiko's promise?
 

GuRu

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
812
BTTB said:
Why is it that,

Halicon, Slimothy, Guru, Freshy-ZN and King Monty all have the same IP? :confused:

Edit. And Nadja that registered yesterday had the same IP?
The consipracy theory thickens !
could we all be one person ?
 

Myrrdin

Expert Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
1,534
ic said:
For those that keep going on about this, go and read the post from RPM, read it again, and if you still do not comprehend, then read it again:

there is not certainty regarding the amputation

Ok, has everyone got it now? If not then you are beyond help.
So what, is it flickering on and off like a bad neon sign?
 

LethalChicken

Expert Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
1,340
Guys ... you will not get a censorship free environment ... EVER ... unless you own/run it. This is a selective democracy. The mods here are pretty open, but when they find something they don't like they have the right to do with it as they please.

This is a private entity (the forum)

The owner has a right to do with it as he/she sees fit.
The visitors have the right to not be here.
 

neio

Banned
Joined
Apr 22, 2005
Messages
4,888
BlobNow said:
Guys ... you will not get a censorship free environment ... EVER ... unless you own/run it. This is a selective democracy. The mods here are pretty open, but when they find something they don't like they have the right to do with it as they please.

This is a private entity (the forum)

The owner has a right to do with it as he/she sees fit.
The visitors have the right to not be here.
Agreed, we are all visitors here.
 

TheRoDent

Cool Ideas Rep
Joined
Aug 6, 2003
Messages
4,024
I officially declare this thread the MyADSL community killer thread.
 

LethalChicken

Expert Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
1,340
TheRodent ... you may not say, community, or killer or thread ... or offically or the or this .... it's against the rules

so you actually wanted to say:

I declare******* this ***** *** MyADSL ********* ***** *****.
 

clubbe

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
140
BlobNow said:
TheRodent ... you may not say, community, or killer or thread ... or offically or the or this .... it's against the rules

so you actually wanted to say:

I declare******* this ***** *** MyADSL ********* ***** *****.
LOL
/me like that :p
 

GuRu

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
812
Ok ####### ###### ##### ##### !

oh cr0p i think i was censored ! :eek:
 

alacos

Legal Expert
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
191
I've been trying (about 10 times) to make quite a long posting in this space, but have had technical problems doing so -- perhaps because it's too long (but I don't know). In the end, I tried to transfer it bit-by-bit from my wordprocessor. That didn't work either (but Halicon has quoted, below, a bit of what I managed to get up here).

I've now given up and deleted it until I find out what's wrong. I'll try again lower down (or if necessary in a new thread) later.
 
Last edited:

nocilah

Banned
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
7,624
alacos said:
That is correct. It is also why the various analogies which have been made with "the old SA", "fascism" etc are actually false analogies.


In the old SA, people were governed by discriminatory and fundamentally irrational laws, more-or-less-arbitrary governmental decrees, and simple physical coercion. And most were obliged to submit to being kicked around in this way by reason merely of their having been born in South Africa. In other words, they had no choice in the matter.


On the MyADSL forum, members are governed by non-discriminatory rules which are clearly stated in advance and which are voluntarily agreed to by each registering member. You will find these rules here: http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/register.php?
you should be a mod.

truth of the matter is it's censorship... like what telkom does on the sgs forums or whatever. myadsl is like telkom... so dunno what they fighting for.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top