censorhsip

Status
Not open for further replies.

VQuest

Expert Member
LOL why does everything always gravitate around colour? It's crazy. The majority of us are trying to put the colour barrier behind us but someone always brings it up again.

UtterNutter

Expert Member
Kei said:
Hate list entries: DFantom, ic, tibby.dude, Jongi, Karnaugh
How does someone as diplomatic as ic get on a hate list?
ic, is there something your're not telling us, hmmm?
:D

nocilah

Banned
oh i was told peapod wasnt a mod... interesting... so she is...
is this the same peapod that thinks a sick person has the right to do what cele did here?

niiice.

nocilah

Banned
ic said:
I guess I'm just lucky - if only that could extend to winning the lottery :D.

@halicon - lesbians to be found in the Thread Killer thread...
ic's just this cute dude who says cute things aint that right... and there are no freaking lesbians in the thread killer... freaking teasing me arent you?

nocilah

Banned
one last thing since i started this thread can i request it be closed?

closed... not deleted... closed.

AntiThesis

Executive Member
Just thought I'd nip in before this thread is closed...

myadsl is like telkom... so dunno what they fighting for.
- Broadband services on a par with the rest of the world
- An end to Telkom's monopoly

Reasons why MyADSL is NOT like telkom:

1) Different spelling. Telkom is spelt T-e-l-k-o-m. MyADSL is spelt M-y-A-D-S-L
2) One's a telecoms company and the other is a forum
3) ONE HAS BEEN RAPING SOUTH AFRICA OF MONEY FOR ABOUT A CENTURY. The other has not :p

Peapod

Expert Member
halicon said:
oh i was told peapod wasnt a mod... interesting... so she is...
is this the same peapod that thinks a sick person has the right to do what cele did here?

niiice.
white female. and i am hardly a moderator of anything important. go have a look see. i didnt have any opinion on celemasiko's rights. please can you show me where the bold bits in your post can be verified....and i am confused, a second ago you were almost nice to me, http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showpost.php?p=291333&postcount=37 now we are back to nastiness and untruth's. i also donated money remember, and for your information, out of my own pocket have refunded people from the warchest the exact amount of their original donations meaning i am personally R1500 out of pocket. i did nothing wrong, did nothing untoward, had nothing to do with the did Cele defraud us didnt he debacle, reported back responsibly after the visit, have held my tongue, have taken endless abuse, have quite frankly had enough. having sworn i wouldnt comment or be baited into this again, well, this is just insane.

PLEASE SOMEONE WITH A LITTLE SENSIBILITY, CLOSE THIS THREAD.

Last edited:

nocilah

Banned
Peapod said:
white female. and i am hardly a moderator of anything important. go have a look see. i didnt have any opinion on celemasiko's rights. please can you show me where the bold bits in your post can be verified....

peapod peapod peapod... i hope you feeling better after your gastro.

and peapod if you read though the post that was convenently deleted and even now i will stick to it.. you acted with kindess... enever said anything other then that... the only thing that put me off was your comment about how sick people seem to have a right.

i would show you but the facists deleted it. sorry.

but nice to know where myadsl put woman on the foodchain :)

Last edited:

nocilah

Banned
ic said:
There you have it halicon, please note Peapod paid out R1500 out of her own pocket, halicon I think your accusations can be retracted, don't you?
undelete the post and i shall show you where she said it... otherwise stay out of this because it does not involve you...

and if you guys even think of threatening with lawyers for gods sake do it in the open so everyone can see.

AntiThesis

Executive Member
Just a heartfelt plea...

Please can we get back to this whole US vs Telkom thing? The past days/week, the threads I've seen as most active are thread killer :D (always) and anything to do with Cele...

Please?

nocilah

Banned
ic said:
@Halicon: Again you have the wrong end of the stick, but that's fine - whatever, I'm off to enjoy my weekend, suggest everyone else does something similar :).
IC
i will... please just lock this thread... or else it will just go on and on and on.

have a nice weekend...

Peapod... dont feel bad EVERYONE including me have said some pretty stupid things... happens when things get emotional...

i still maintain what you did for cele was out of the kindness of your heart and no one in this forum is to blame for anythign with regards to the character of cele. that i think everyone can agree on.

Anyway... i think we can also ALL agree that this thread is old now

AntiThesis

Executive Member
alacos said:
you can easily create your own forum -- and run it (at your risk rather than at someone else's)
:D I love it :)

I sense a lingering level of annoyance Michael. Not surprised, just stating what I think.
I admin my own forums (even though they are small) and we've had a couple problems like this as well. Post deletes and so forth.

The point raised is valid though. As this is a forum provided privately, RPM or any mod can do as they damn well please to any of the content. That's it. No argument.

SuperAntMD

Expert Member
ScrnScrm said:
Where is Dave Buchanan when you need him, eh? :D
antowan said:
Dave!!!!!

:D
Now I've finally gotten upset about this whole saga, after staying up til 1.30 to read through the Celemasiko thread my lone contribution was basically these words precisely and now that it has vanished, everyone is using my jokes!

Censorship sucks ;)

(oh ja there was also that bit about how i'd worked out the secrets to cold fusion but its gone now...)

nocilah

Banned
alacos said:
I tried to post a message earlier in this thread about the thread deletions, but had technical problems (don't know why) and gave up.

I've now uploaded it to an old website of mine as an HTML page, and you can read it by clicking here:

http://www.equitonica.f2s.com/Freedom_of_speech_at_MyADSL.htm

Michael Alachouzos
Dear Mr Alachouzoz.,

“you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws”

Please describe in layman’s terms how asking questions about a certain event
is obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening or otherwise violative of any laws.

the threads i have questioned being 'censored' are the ones after the ‘celemasika is ill’ thread. Those threads were simply asking the outcome of the celemasika affair and I, a public person actually invited to participate in this forum, questioned the integrity of the administrations and moderators of this forum about the deletion of some of these threads, and THAT got deleted.

Considering you ‘claim’ to have been contacted by MYADSL about these threads and considering you decided it ‘safe’ to close this threads brings no real light to anything except maybe your character.

I agree myadsl is a private entity. A private entity which continuously voices how it has the public’s interests in mind and invites the public to participate. I would like to know if the public’s interests were demonstrated last night by the censorships or the interests of MYADSL?

I don’t have a right to tell anyone here how to rule their lives, or what to think or even how to run their website. However I do have the right to question this. Indeed MyADSL often hails the freedom of speech we have in our country.

Your web url is incredibly interesting:
http://www.equitonica.f2s.com/Freedom_of_speech_at_MyADSL.htm

I would suggest you focus your efforts on something a little more constructive then idle threats. (i suggest your music)

Regards
Halicon

Last edited:

alacos

Legal Expert
halicon said:
I am not Warren.

If you are reffering to me then please do get your facts collected
I am not referring to you. Are you really so self-important as to assume that a message headed "For slimothy and his gang" must necessarily be intended to refer to you specifically? Or are you just stupid?

halicon said:
Warren does not personally know who I am.
So what? I do. (I have been able to intercept you from my secret satellite -- which, as you have no-doubt worked out by now, is co-sponsored by Telkom, MyADSL, Robert Mugabe and sundry British gay gangsters, all of whom have engaged me for the all-important and absolutely diabolical purpose of suppressing your right of freedom of expression on the Internet).

Michael Alachouzos
[Under-cover Telkom agent (heh, heh, heh!)]

Last edited:

GuRu

BTTB said:
Why is it that,

Halicon, Slimothy, Guru, Freshy-ZN and King Monty all have the same IP? :confused:

Edit. And Nadja that registered yesterday had the same IP?
@ Alacos is this the gang you are reffering to then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.