CEO suspensed for looting booze,appliances

CB40

Expert Member
Maybe it was him in a white Merc in one of the areas they were looting.
Anyone else see it?

John Tempus

Executive Member
There are all kinds of hunger.

The thing with thieving is that it only comes more naturally the more you do it, it becomes habitual. Just how I see it, and I have run into all kinds of scum.

This should raise massive red flags for anyone who have their funds under this Ubuntu Wealth Management if the fking CEO of the company is willing to steal for such stupid reasons then what is this same guy willing to do with portfolios of clients.

Seeing this I have no doubt that the portfolios managed must have been squandered for their own gain.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
This should raise massive red flags for anyone who have their funds under this Ubuntu Wealth Management if the fking CEO of the company is willing to steal for such stupid reasons then what is this same guy willing to do with portfolios of clients.

Seeing this I have no doubt that the portfolios managed must have been squandered for their own gain.
Listed. There must be more oversight than the average loan shark.

John Tempus

Executive Member
Listed. There must be more oversight than the average loan shark.

Listed makes this even more concerning.

There is no way in hell this CEO doing this now didn't do similar things that is probably way worse being in a financial management position and not show up anywhere ?

Unless you believe this is just a odd situation and a once off, I don't believe that at all. The fact he even thought this was perfectly fine suggest to me that there is way more skeleton in his financial management closet , listed or not. Remember this guy is the CEO of the company, not just some random bottom feeder.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Anything on the Mercedes Benz guy who never set foot in a Woolworths?