CEO suspensed for looting booze,appliances

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
He has a BCom hons degree and other things. Co-found what looks like a legit business (listed). Your obsession is exhausting. Surely that took some work to accomplish.

Not if you're given half the company in a BEE deal just for being the right race.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
You do know people are different, don't you? You probably heard about things such as peer pressure. No? Have you ever interacted with people outside your enclave?

A CEO has peer pressure to loot a washing machine and some booze? Which other CEO's did that?

Ninja'd

A Djinn
CEO-Qhawe-Sithole-and-another-were-arrested-for-looting

Guy on the right should've taken a treadmill and some dumbbells.

Cray

Honorary Master
Not if you're given half the company in a BEE deal just for being the right race.
The guy went to Hilton, unless he got a scholarship it's entirely possible his parents set him up with his business.

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Big brass balls!
Hay wrote on Facebook: “Qhawe Sithole I told you I was going make you famous for looting and stealing. You in your Wrangler with a washing machine, bicycle, braai stuff, bar stool and alcohol.
“It’s not acceptable, you are the problem, you are the rot.

“Ubuntu Wealth, how can you give advice when your have no values.
“You (are) a disgrace to your old school Hilton College, you (are) a disgrace to the FSCA (Financial Sector Conduct Authority), you (are) a disgrace to our wonderful country, I can’t believe you did what you did,” wrote Hay.