Cheapest ever uncapped ADSL and VDSL prices in South Africa

maumau

Honorary Master
Value for money is great, reliability and good customer service have to come with the package.

LaraC

Honorary Master
The difference in price at higher speeds is really wide. Good on Afrihost and Webafrica for taking the lead. :)

LCBXX

Honorary Master
There is just too much bitching that comes with cheap uncapped. Most of the complaints on the forum, well those that actually relate on internet connectivity, are about issues with uncapped FUPs etc. Just look at the ADSL/VDSL ISP section...

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
yeah, price means jack shyte when you have the awful consumer experience as one does with AH and WA ..... so pass

Zukat

yeah, price means jack shyte when you have the awful consumer experience as one does with AH and WA ..... so pass
+1 though the Afriguys here are great, however when it comes to dealing with call centre or email... terrible experience.

TPM

Why don't the ISPs gang up against Telkom to drastically reduce adsl line fees and give naked adsl ?

angotull

I have had way too many problems with both of these providers, you just cant trust that things will go smoothly, service will work correctly or that you would get anywhere NEAR the advertised speed. Its just not worth it.

jdido87

Although I am paying more at Vox I am quite happy with the service. What I like about them is that I report a matter on twitter and before you know it someone calls me. Brilliant service.