purpleonlineadmin

Value for money MTN seems to have got it right. The other deals seem to compensate for the cheaper prices by shaving off a lot of other things like voice. I don't even like MTN, but they did just enough (by SA's standards, which isn't much), and undercut Vodacom immensely.

Vodacom Vodacom Vodacom!!!:wtf:

goldfritter

The 16Gb costs the same on Vodacom as my HTC One M8! Gone are the days of the ridiculously-overpriced-for-no-good-reason iPhone!

cozinsky

Expert Member
Has anyone received their iPhones yet? I am on pre-order from Vodacom and they said they will deliver today or Monday. Would be great if I still get it today.

K

kingrob

Those Telkom Mobile deals are excellent.

+100000000

And they have the unlimited data deal on all the iPhone 6 and Plus phones.

Fantastic value.

Last edited by a moderator:

CeeBee

Expert Member
agreed on the Telkom deals, quite good.
their SMS model is also quite good i think... send 5, get 50 free if i remember correctly.... better that them offering you 500sms and they think they doing u a moerze favour, if u hardly use SMSs

but... FNB's offering seems to loose a bit of sparkle no? they're cheaper, but no airtime or data.... e.g. for R30 more pm can rather get the Telkom deal on the lower offerings. but then it does leave you free to do what u want

jacques is hier

Telkom has the best deals but you can get a Note 4 for exactly the same price as the cheapest iPhone 6. Probably better to go for the Note 4.