Cheapest way to get transact on Binance & the most Lucrative way to withdraw ZAR?

Newyork

Just a quick update. I changed the currency for transaction to USD from ZAR and transaction went through.
Might also have to do with limits on physical/virtual card. Just make sure the limits are synced.
Hi

I had the same problem. I couldn't buy with my Nedbank Visa, then went and opened an account with Capitec and transferred money there and tried to use my Capitec Mastercard to buy on Binance. My limits were set up properly etc and my verification levels all good on Binance. I tried both ZAR and USD to buy BUSD. I still get the error "Card issuer system is temporarily unavailable".

Which crypto / stable coin did you buy that you were able to get the transaction through?

Snyper564

Executive Member
Hi

I had the same problem. I couldn't buy with my Nedbank Visa, then went and opened an account with Capitec and transferred money there and tried to use my Capitec Mastercard to buy on Binance. My limits were set up properly etc and my verification levels all good on Binance. I tried both ZAR and USD to buy BUSD. I still get the error "Card issuer system is temporarily unavailable".

Which crypto / stable coin did you buy that you were able to get the transaction through?
Buy less than 50k

Newyork

Buy less than 50k
Hi

I have been buying less than R50k. Tried Nedbank Visa and Capitec Mastercard debit cards. Tried Nedbank Visa Credit Card. I can make international payments to other sites in USD or ZAR no problem. But with Binance nothing goes through (my account is fully verified as well). Who knows? Binance doesn't even know what's going on.

Snyper564

Executive Member
Hi

I have been buying less than R50k. Tried Nedbank Visa and Capitec Mastercard debit cards. Tried Nedbank Visa Credit Card. I can make international payments to other sites in USD or ZAR no problem. But with Binance nothing goes through (my account is fully verified as well). Who knows? Binance doesn't even know what's going on.
Call your bank and tell them to auth binance payments on your card

Newyork

Call your bank and tell them to auth binance payments on your card
Hi

The bank has no issue processing the payment, they don't see any record of the transaction on their side (so they can't do anything about it). The transactions don't reach the bank. Binance support eventually responded and said I must disable the 3D Security option on my card as they don't support that for these types of transactions? I've never heard of that before and from what I know that cannot be done. May need to look at other options as Binance is becoming a waste of time now.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Hi

The bank has no issue processing the payment, they don't see any record of the transaction on their side (so they can't do anything about it). The transactions don't reach the bank. Binance support eventually responded and said I must disable the 3D Security option on my card as they don't support that for these types of transactions? I've never heard of that before and from what I know that cannot be done. May need to look at other options as Binance is becoming a waste of time now.
yes that's BS, as a cardholder that's not within your control anyway

the issuer and/or merchant decides whether / when to enforce 3D secure

with Capitec fyi that takes the shape of the mobile app these days i.e. when you do a card transaction online it sometimes pops up with a message asking you to approve .. that is 3D secure

Newyork

yes that's BS, as a cardholder that's not within your control anyway

the issuer and/or merchant decides whether / when to enforce 3D secure

with Capitec fyi that takes the shape of the mobile app these days i.e. when you do a card transaction online it sometimes pops up with a message asking you to approve .. that is 3D secure
Now the other Binance support consultant tells me reason, why it's failing, is because I don't have 3DS enabled. It's already 3DS enabled. It's the blind leading the blind.

I'm looking at other cost effective ways of getting crypto into Binance now.