Checkers Ready to Chef meal kits

Sugarman

Making Sugar
Tried one, not that good and as said here, got lot more for the same price and having better tasting food

lived666

Executive Member
I just had the Checkers chef Asian steak sesame salad thingy for supper - surprisingly quite tasty and huge portion, I had mine, my wife had hers and there is a good portion left over.
Very easy to cook and everything pre cut and ready, except for the onion, maybe pre sliced onion doesn't keep as well? Anyhow the only thing needed to add from home was salt and pepper.
Will be trying some other items though the biltong salad they had on offer or the sweet and sour pork they had didn't appeal to me, but as they keep changing will see what next week has to offer.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
I just had the Checkers chef Asian steak sesame salad thingy for supper - surprisingly quite tasty and huge portion, I had mine, my wife had hers and there is a good portion left over.
Very easy to cook and everything pre cut and ready, except for the onion, maybe pre sliced onion doesn't keep as well? Anyhow the only thing needed to add from home was salt and pepper.
Will be trying some other items though the biltong salad they had on offer or the sweet and sour pork they had didn't appeal to me, but as they keep changing will see what next week has to offer.
Have had a few of them, and by and large they've been good.... pricey of course, but the convenience is sometimes worth it...

lived666

Executive Member
Have had a few of them, and by and large they've been good.... pricey of course, but the convenience is sometimes worth it...
Yeah they appear to be recycling products or recipes and not that innovative. Also some of them are just too expensive for what they offer. They had a promo if you buy 2 you get 20% off or something.