Checkers Sixty60 versus Woollies Dash

Creag

The Boar's Rock
What is the quality of Checkers' online fresh produce and meat? Does it compare to Woolies?

Reactions: ES1

HartsockZA

What is the quality of Checkers' online fresh produce and meat? Does it compare to Woolies?
We stay pretty close to a very popular Checkers and I must say their quality on meat and veg is away better than our woolies stores and picnpay combined

surface

Honorary Master
Sixty60 app is great and always delivered within an hour. I think these days 6-7pm is the last slot which is helpful. Only one minor issue of substitution in about 10-12 orders. Brown paper bags is a plus. One can't really compare checkers vs woolies in terms of quality for some items as woolies prices are extravagant most of the times. I think 120 Rands for 18 eggs (organic, free range, cuddled by CEO, measured by HR manager and wat wat probably) is something only woolies can get away with.

Last edited:

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
Now? Pretty much everywhere around here stocks Jersey milk.
Sweet, I'll have a look and see if they actually stock actual Jersey milk. I'm using that to make decent thick yogurt and I've been getting it from woolworths.

KleinBoontjie

Honorary Master
Used Sixty60 2 times, now. Only because they had specials on the app that wasn't in the shop.Didn't thought they'd impress me, but I'm sold. Will use them a lot, from now on. (ps. the beer was still ice cold)

GrootVoet

In my neighborhood you need to be careful not to get run over by a sixty60 bike so many are on the roads. Must be a huge success judging from how many I see.