Child finds lump of cannabis in KFC, puts it in mouth

mercurial

MyBB Legend
A 17-month-old toddler picked up a piece of cannabis she found in a KFC nappy-changing room and put it in her mouth, horrifying her mother.

When Stacey Rush spotted her child sucking on the drug, she quickly removed it and complained to the manager, who merely offered her a Fruit Shoot drink to wash out the child's mouth.
The mother-of-two told the Daily Mail that the manager at the Wharf Road, Newbury, branch of the fast food chain in Berkshire said 'it happens all the time' and there was nothing he could do about it.
'I didn't spot it but then I saw Lily had something in her mouth. When I realised it was cannabis I felt sick,' she said.
'It was all over the floor mixed with tobacco. What if she had swallowed it?'
A KFC spokesman told the newspaper that the chain had apologised to Ms Rush for her experience.
'We take hygiene very seriously in all of our stores, and our toilets are cleaned every half an hour,' he said.
'We are currently investigating the substance to determine what it was, and have reminded staff at our Newbury restaurant to be extra-vigilant in the future.'
Link

Mars

Honorary Master
What is a lump of canabis? I thought it was leaves and stuff.
Besides what did she expect the manager to do? Stop everyone going in there and searching them? The bathroom is a public place.

copacetic

King of the Hippies
Dear god, that was a close shave.

Kid would have immediately turned into a slavering addict.

copacetic

King of the Hippies
What is a lump of canabis? I thought it was leaves and stuff.
Besides what did she expect the manager to do? Stop everyone going in there and searching them? The bathroom is a public place.
Often it's compressed for transportation, or alternatively it's got a lot of resin in it, which kind of clumps it all together.

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Staff member
I think the actual 'food' at KFC is far more harmful than weed is.

DCS

If that was me I would have demanded some free McNuggets for when the munchies strike :D

scotty777

...doesn't know
Hmmm, what self respecting druggie wastes perfectly good product like that?