[CHINA] Foreign worker Mark Kolars must leave China after racist comments cost him his job

ponder

Honorary Master
And everybody completely ignores east asian racism, the chinese are probably the worst and don't give a fsck. Africans in their eyes are the lowest of the low and they have no qualms expressing that, there is zero political correctness.

They'll wash the black out of you or eat you but yeah it's our new saviours.

My sarcastic side reckons when we hit junk status we're not going with the IMF but china loans instead and our sovereignty as collateral...

Kepler186f

And everybody completely ignores east asian racism, the chinese are probably the worst and don't give a fsck. Africans in their eyes are the lowest of the low and they have no qualms expressing that, there is zero political correctness.

My sarcastic side reckons when we hit junk status we're not going with the IMF but china loans instead and our sovereignty as collateral...
One day China will get too ambitious and try to take over the world especially poor cluntries. Other ambitious nations will not take this lightly, and I fear another world war might errupt from this. People don't don't support China simply because of their one sided ideas(dictatorship).

thechamp

Honorary Master

Looks like whataboutism to me. Like someone coming up with some racism story from some Afrikaners when we are busy talking about Malema, I don't see you having any of that.

ponder

Honorary Master
Looks like whataboutism to me. Like someone coming up with some racism story from some Afrikaners when we are busy talking about Malema, I don't see you having any of that.
Relates to double standards.

surface

Executive Member
So as per ponder, all 1.5 billion chinese (give or take 5 people to be safe) are "are probably the worst and don't give a fsck. Africans in their eyes are the lowest of the low and they have no qualms expressing that, there is zero political correctness. "

I think this crass generalization is how hutu-tutsi and apartheid must have started. A simple thought by a simpleton.

ponder

Honorary Master
So as per ponder, all 1.5 billion chinese (give or take 5 people to be safe) are "are probably the worst and don't give a fsck. Africans in their eyes are the lowest of the low and they have no qualms expressing that, there is zero political correctness. "

I think this crass generalization is how hutu-tutsi and apartheid must have started. A simple thought by a simpleton.
It's a well known fact that racism is a thing in china and yes it's not an issue for the general society as they don't see anything wrong with it. They do not acknowledge racism in their own society or have laws defining racial discrimination. This also extends to chines workers in africa working on the large projects and the local gov will do nothing about it as you can't upset them.