China orders US to close consulate in Chengdu amid growing spat

diesel

Expert Member
I love how the Chinese claim the US action is unjustified, The US shut down the Chinese embassy because they were hiding a spy with stolen documents and information, shortly after you can see the Chinese burning documents clearly hiding something.

We are definitely heading towards another world war and my guess is its starting in the south china sea.

Mystic Twilight

Expert Member
I love how the Chinese claim the US action is unjustified, The US shut down the Chinese embassy because they were hiding a spy with stolen documents and information, shortly after you can see the Chinese burning documents clearly hiding something.

We are definitely heading towards another world war and my guess is its starting in the south china sea.

Would like to point out that document burning is standard practice, what they were burning is anyone's guess since there is no factual evidence of the contents. And consulates acting as an extension and haven of a spy agency is not unusual, the cold war has lots of examples of that.

konfab

Honorary Master
The guess of many men, every day, since the end of the last world war.
Nah

US needs the tonnes of badly made plastic products from China, and China has nothing for all that production other than a pile of paper with Trump's signature on it.

Biggest threat to China isn't the US. It is India.

diesel

Expert Member
Would like to point out that document burning is standard practice, what they were burning is anyone's guess since there is no factual evidence of the contents. And consulates acting as an extension and haven of a spy agency is not unusual, the cold war has lots of examples of that.

Yea standard practice when you want to hide something.

Mystic Twilight

Expert Member
Yea standard practice when you want to hide something.

Of course, government and secrets go hand in hand especially for the big nations. Lets try be objective here, there isn't some big mystery with china and secrets, as if any of the american countries, european countries, african countries, etc, do not keep secrets.

diesel

Expert Member
Of course, government and secrets go hand in hand especially for the big nations. Lets try be objective here, there isn't some big mystery with china and secrets, as if any of the american countries, european countries, african countries, etc, do not keep secrets.

Yea no argument about that but regardless of whether or not everyone is doing it China got caught with their hands in the cookie jar and there is video footage to prove they are covering something up, they are quickly trying to change the narrative.