Chivalry (or whatever it's called that guys are supposed to do)

saor

Honorary Master
You're sitting in a crowded room attending a talk. Lady (you don't know) walks in and there's no chair. Do you get up and offer her your chair, or do you ignore the impulse because this is some old timey nonsense?

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
You're sitting in a crowded room attending a talk. Lady (you don't know) walks in and there's no chair. Do you get up and offer her your chair, or do you ignore the impulse because this is some old timey nonsense?
If generation x or above, yes, if millennial or younger, no cause likely she would be giving me the death looks.

(Oh and treat the millenix's like X's cause they not weird.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
Ignore because there is no impluse.

supersunbird

Honorary Master

This thread needs more Poll.

My answer is no. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

LCBXX

Honorary Master
There are usually a plethora of simps who will off their seats so that I may continue to sit comfortably and not worry about a person with a vagina who didn't bother to get up earlier, like everyone else who were on time.

notayoba

Purple hair. No, you'll get a lecture and might just be cancelled.

Hair colour on the natural spectrum, probably yes.

rietrot

Honorary Master
If she stands around awkwardly for 5 min I'll probably offer to go and get another chair somewhere else in the building.

Thanks to Covid, no more crowded boardrooms. So unlikely scenario.

rietrot

Honorary Master
If she stands around awkwardly for 5 min I'll probably offer to go and get another chair somewhere else in the building.

Thanks to Covid, no more crowded boardrooms. So unlikely scenario.

maxxis

Expert Member

Does she have prosthetic legs? If yes then give up your seat. If not then equal rights apply. I have a right to sit.

RedViking

Nord of the South
All must be treated equal.

I continue the conversation with the dog on the chair next to me.

Lady is rude for interfering and should go sit outside on dirt.

Aghori

Honorary Master
Why are there not enough chairs? Where is the setting? Time of day? Where are you?

Unless these are answered, I cannot offer a correct answer.