Chocolates wholesalers in Cape Town

abruzzi26

Hey there,

I want to buy Cadbury and Ferrero Rocher chocolate boxes in Cape Town at reasonable prices. Could someone please recommend chocolates wholesalers in Cape Town, preferably within the southern suburb? I tried searching for Mondelez, but no luck. I would appreciate some help. Thanks :)

bromster

Expert Member
The access park place has a decent import selection, but is by no means cheap.

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
I deal with both Mondelez and Lindt, have an email address at work .... CPT based!

Will forward once I return!

Badprop_za

Expert Member
Does anyone know if they are still selling Frey chocolates or do they have Lindt again at the Access Park? Driving to George tomorrow from Durbanville and not sure if I want to drive the extra 70kms unnecessarily.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Does anyone know if they are still selling Frey chocolates or do they have Lindt again at the Access Park? Driving to George tomorrow from Durbanville and not sure if I want to drive the extra 70kms unnecessarily.

Which Access Park?

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master

Why not try the one in Stikland down the road?