Christian consumers campaign against halaal

f2wohf

Honorary Master

access

Executive Member
Not sure what your sauces are, but I've broken bread at tables with non-muslims, eating non-halaal food, while I eat my Halaal food.

As long as there's no contamination between the two, the halaal stays halaal, and the non-halaal, well... u know...

But seeing you feel so strongly, why not start your own non halaal franchises, BK, McD's, KFC, STEERS, etc.
You'll make a killing seeing that there is a 97%/98% market share in SA who will support you. ;)
so you just flat out lie now. nice representation there. /buddychrist . oh yes whats it called "tequila.." lol

so i can happily order and eat pork meat at bk, mcd, kfc, steers, etc. halal places.

fact is, you can eat what you want. other people must abide to what you want. it must be allowed, while it does not tolerate others.

sounds like a virus, gains access then starts converting from the inside. dodging detection by obscure definitions/reasoning.

Bunta

so you just flat out lie now. nice representation there. /buddychrist . oh yes whats it called "tequila.." lol

so i can happily order and eat pork meat at bk, mcd, kfc, steers, etc. halal places.

fact is, you can eat what you want. other people must abide to what you want. it must be allowed, while it does not tolerate others.

sounds like a virus, gains access then starts converting from the inside. dodging detection by obscure definitions/reasoning.
Huh? You know for sure that ive never eaten with non-muslims? Wow. You have a special kind of power to have followed me my entire life?

I never said that.

access

Executive Member
Huh? You know for sure that ive never eaten with non-muslims? Wow. You have a special kind of power to have followed me my entire life?

I never said that.
so were talking about halal at restaurants, even had the little kitchen invention thing going there, then you jump to breaking bread with non muslims. right

you even go back to mentioning restaurants, implying everyone starting their own restaurant is some kind of solution.

disingenuous to say the least.

Bunta

tell you what, invent a hermetically sealed kitchen to place inside franchises to accommodate the real representation of halaal demand in south africa. can employ a muslim person per kitchen bubble. some nice job creation there too. it can form part of the certification that costs nothing

halaal cannot play nice with others, its not the other way around. now matter how you try spin it.
so were talking about halal at restaurants, even had the little kitchen invention thing going there, then you jump to breaking bread with non muslims. right

you even go back to mentioning restaurants, implying everyone starting their own restaurant is some kind of solution.

disingenuous to say the least.
Erm you're the one who tells muslims about islam. That "halaal cannot play nice with others" to which i replied saying that ive eaten at tables with non muslims...

You're also the one who started the discussion re seperate kitchens...

tell you what, invent a hermetically sealed kitchen to place inside franchises to accommodate the real representation of halaal demand in south africa. can employ a muslim person per kitchen bubble. some nice job creation there too. it can form part of the certification that costs nothing

halaal cannot play nice with others, its not the other way around. now matter how you try spin it.
So its expected of me to 8nvent something. But not of you to do something for yourself?

Hypicrit much? Lol

access

Executive Member
Erm you're the one who tells muslims about islam. That "halaal cannot play nice with others" to which i replied saying that ive eaten at tables with non muslims...

You're also the one who started the discussion re seperate kitchens...

So its expected of me to 8nvent something. But not of you to do something for yourself?

Hypicrit much? Lol

the invention was in response to you alluding to the typical, "run your own restaurant" retort. see how that works?

halal needs its own "non-contaminated" kitchen for it to be valid, separate kitchens were always part of this discussion. its what halal requires. it is its intolerant nature, it does not play nice with others.

me needing to explain in writing proves how deceitful you are trying to be, unless you really do not know, which is not the case. so, its disingenuousness.

then another bs argument thrown around in this thread, somehow less than 3% of a scattered population have caused an increase in revenue for over 80% of all products and halal restaurants in a country. it is not mathematically possible.

halal cannot be symbiotic in nature and assimilate to its surroundings as it is now, it must convert all and force all around it to adhere to it.

Bunta

Omg. Lol!!!!
So if its such a problem for you and the other 98% of the population. Do something about it, besides moaning on mybb. Oh no! Then what would you moan about.

bandooq

Expert Member
halal needs its own "non-contaminated" kitchen for it to be valid, separate kitchens were always part of this discussion. its what halal requires. it is its intolerant nature, it does not play nice with others.
I take it as you've never invited and catered for someone different to yourself.

Suspect99

Expert Member
the invention was in response to you alluding to the typical, "run your own restaurant" retort. see how that works?

me needing to explain in writing proves how deceitful you are trying to be, unless you really do not know, which is not the case. so, its disingenuousness.

then another bs argument thrown around in this thread, somehow less than 3% of a scattered population have caused an increase in revenue for over 80% of all products and halal restaurants in a country. it is not mathematically possible.

halal cannot be symbiotic in nature and assimilate to its surroundings as it is now, it must convert all and force all around it to adhere to it.
Maybe you just really suck at maths

TysonRoux

Expert Member

"Practiced in the art of deception" - You've got to be, trying to defend the BS that some deity came up with.

alqassam

Expert Member

you don't understand math Google USA and the 1%.

you don't understand math Google USA and the 1%.
I don't actively part take in this discussion no more as I think it's a stupid debate.

But this post triggered me. Are you claiming that 3-5% of Muslims in SA have the most buying power or are rich or what?
Just curious...

Zoomzoom

Expert Member
"Practiced in the art of deception" - You've got to be, trying to defend the BS that some deity came up with.
Can we please not blame any deities, but rather the people involved who came up with BS ways to control their followers. Most, if not all religions tend to have a deity that says 'follow me' and 'love each other' in some form or the other. The rest is mostly BS made up by 'interpreters' and gatekeepers of how to correctly follow said deity.

alqassam

Expert Member
I don't actively part take in this discussion no more as I think it's a stupid debate.

But this post triggered me. Are you claiming that 3-5% of Muslims in SA have the most buying power or are rich or what?
Just curious...
I'm saying 3 to 5 % of Muslims buy a ****load of food .

Zoomzoom

Expert Member

Just curious...
Oh don't ask. Idiot seems to be equating Muslims in SA with the 1% in the US.