Christian consumers campaign against halaal

Oh don't ask. Idiot seems to be equating Muslims in SA with the 1% in the US.
I keep on seeing this in here repeatedly.

For some reason Muslims believe they are all rich or have uber amounts of money to spend. I have the opposite view after seeing places like Fordsburg and the likes. But like I said, I just find it funny how they draw those conclusions. Either way... my question was answered :)

f2wohf

Honorary Master
Oh don't ask. Idiot seems to be equating Muslims in SA with the 1% in the US.
We’ve already established that they’re like 2% of the population and have an average income under the one of the whites but above blacks like a hundred pages ago

rietrot

Executive Member
People still don’t seem to get this.
99.9% of people eat food that is halaal certified.
97% of people eat food that isn't halaal certified.
99.9 is the bigger number so everything gets certified. It's the PC all inclusive thing to do.

bandooq

Expert Member
People still don’t seem to get this.
99.9% of people eat food that is halaal certified.
97% of people eat food that isn't halaal certified.
99.9 is the bigger number so everything gets certified. It's the PC all inclusive thing to do.
Halaal certified among other certifications.

access

Executive Member
I don't actively part take in this discussion no more as I think it's a stupid debate.

But this post triggered me. Are you claiming that 3-5% of Muslims in SA have the most buying power or are rich or what?
Just curious...
the argument is that the few halaal needing people(i say this because not even all muslim people care for halaal) in south africa buy so much food for some reason, who knows what they do with it all, that it is the reason for all businesses to go halal. it just makes business sense, like magically.

somehow these few halaalers have so much money they can by all the food/products required so that business going halaal see profit increases. ****, so its actually islamic monopoly capital the mob should be going after then? :D

keep spinning