Church holding seminars about Illuminati increasing school workload to split families

jxharding

Expert Member
I know this sounds bizarre and that''s why im posting about this.
I head about a Church (somewhere in cape town apparently) holding seminars about Illuminati increasing school workload in order to split families

These are the same people holding seminars about Monster energy drinks being from the devil

I don''t know what to say, how gullible are these folk? Thought this stuff was only in America.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
My stepkid, at a church school, has so much work it's not even funny.

So is the church in league with the illuminati?! Say it aint so!

Bobbin

Executive Member
The Pope himself was seen stepping out a plan with a One World order symbol. Can't remember where I saw that though... :p

Aquila ka Hecate

Executive Member
I first heard about the Illuminati from the Seventh-Day Adventists, in the '70s.

Right here in Joburg. Orange Grove, in fact.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill

c518ac7bbec3b5061660cec0c38d785be26c0ff6de8b4d82835718bd9b199610.jpg

Standard looney-tunes rantings.

The old saying about not being so open minded that your brain falls out applies.

TJ99

Honorary Master
Haha, you are one funny FAQIR, that's for sure.

But seriously, how is Teh Illuminati any more zany than talking snakes, talking donkey, water-walking carpenters or senior citizens building wooden boats and loading millions of animals onto it?

jxharding

Expert Member
what these guys are doing is weakening their own religion. the kids are now young and impressionable but as they grow older they'll realise that all the k@k they've been fed is just that. Then they'll just avoid farces like these and the religion they associated with it.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
But seriously, how is Teh Illuminati any more zany than talking snakes, talking donkey, water-walking carpenters or senior citizens building wooden boats and loading millions of animals onto it?

Get it right man, it's only two of each...including the dinosaurs.

Definitely not millions.

jxharding

Expert Member
Everyone has freedom of religion and I respect that - flying spaghetti monster - whatever- your choice.

its the zany bonus features of some attention seekers that pop up every few months that I have an issue with.
Its not part of the main religion but it gets sold under the main religion - thereby causing even more rifts and splits and
discrediting and all the other issues associated with it.

TJ99

Honorary Master
Get it right man, it's only two of each...including the dinosaurs.

Definitely not millions.

There are millions of species even without the dinosaurs. Insects alone are over a million. Millions x 2 = double the millions.

buyeye

Executive Member
There are millions of species even without the dinosaurs. Insects alone are over a million. Millions x 2 = double the millions.

But how much space do insects take? There are millions in your house right now.

TJ99

Honorary Master
Dammit.

Forgot the bloody insects. Do they even qualify?
Two of EVERY animal, isn't it? Insects are animals. So are the other thousands of creepy crawlies. And most of them can't swim, at least not for 40 days. Still not sure what they did with things that aren't in the animal kingdom, or the other domains.
But how much space do insects take? There are millions in your house right now.
Mostly the same or similar species. 2-20 million on a boat will take a significant amount of space, especially if you don't want them to get squished by an elephant, eaten by an amphibian, snake, bird, each other or another arthropod.