City takes no-nonsense approach to Sea Point residents’ rates boycott

Currantly

Expert Member

Thor

Honorary Master
Ditto for Tygervalley.

Most robots are squatter camps and beggers are inside Tygervalley Mall, the same story at Canal Walk, I get stopped at least twice when I am in the mall by beggars asking me for money.

Property in affluent CoCT areas will go down, people are leaving SA left and right.

I see this same issue creeping up in other CT areas. This has now also lately become a vocal issue in Strand, and I think the community have become 'gatvol' cleaning up their areas.

Begging has become overly aggressive. I schit you not, on a good day I have more than 10 people knocking on my door, yes, we have vagrants in the abundance. I try to help, but it is getting too much. You do have some, which are turned away, which then goes and vandalise your property. This is an activity happening between 07h00-23h00 every day.

The city removed our city-appointed parking attendants, now there are more parking attendants, but they are all illegal. The same story, don't have something to give, and they vandalise your property, and they damn like to hustle. It makes me miss the city-appointed parking attendants.

My gardener once told me that he didn't want other people to know that he works here, I am not going into his reasoning here, but I can sympathise with him.

The city can’t expect its residents to be a charity.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
You are defending the cities lack of service delivery because, well fsck the rich.
CoCT has the best service delivery in SA...and I am rich...so, fuk myself then?

By the way I did not say "fuk the rich", did I....you just assumed. My "fukkem" was aimed at these whiners and whingers that already live in a utopian bubble.

It's their attitude I have a problem with, not their money.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
White and rich, k@k en betaal sal jy.
:ROFL:

Let's see enforcement like this for everyone.

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
since @Datura left the drug sales have been low and the area doesnt have money to cover rates

BS reporting

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
Ditto for Tygervalley.

Most robots are squatter camps and beggers are inside Tygervalley Mall, the same story at Canal Walk, I get stopped at least twice when I am in the mall by beggars asking me for money.

Property in affluent CoCT areas will go down, people are leaving SA left and right.

let them leave

more houses for those who didnt get it handed to them