Clickbait confirmed: Vodacom's Black Friday Sirocco deal

Did Vodacom screw people over completely unnecessarily?

• Yes: everybody who got a deal number should have gotten the deal, simple

• No: a company is allowed to accept applications for things they can't deliver

Results are only viewable after voting.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
I have a good buddy who is very very keen on the R199 deal. His just in two minds about possibly paying more pm & getting the new A70. He prefers Samsung & it’s overlay. The much much better battery life (4500 mAh)is a major selling point as well.

The 8 S has wireless charging & IP67 certification but that’s not major selling points for him. I informed about the CPU, glass build, curved screen, zero bloat etc.

CranialBlaze

Expert Member
I have a good buddy who is very very keen on the R199 deal. His just in two minds about possibly paying more pm & getting the new A70. He prefers Samsung & it’s overlay. The much much better battery life (4500 mAh)is a major selling point as well.

The 8 S has wireless charging & IP67 certification but that’s not major selling points for him. I informed about the CPU, glass build, curved screen, zero bloat etc.
Bigger batter does not mean better better life on a more resource intensive operating system.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Bigger batter does not mean better better life on a more resource intensive operating system.
Yup a friend has a S10 plus with a 4100mah battery that he can eek out a day and a half. But with the same usage on his Xiaomi mix 2s he can get an extra half day sometimes day. That's only got a 3400mah

CranialBlaze

Expert Member