Clicks apologise for ‘racially insensitive’ hair campaign

Ponderer

Expert Member
That's democracy works dude. You give a politician your vote so that they can go and fight for the causes you feel should be stood for. Thier internal motivations are irrelevant to me as long as Tresemme stops thier sh*t.
So you will vote to support racism?

Nqindi

Expert Member
From the sound of it the ads were made by black people and signed off by black people. I thought black people can't be racist.
Let's discuss facts not rumours. We also know that black people are often convenient scape goats in situations like these. The advertising landscape is dominated by white people, but when someone has to answer for a screw up, then it is conveniently a black person. :rolleyes:

Matt91

Expert Member
Let's discuss facts not rumours. We also know that black people are often convenient scape goats in situations like these. The advertising landscape is dominated by white people, but when someone has to answer for a screw up, then it is conveniently a black person. :rolleyes:

Where's your proof?? OR are you doing exactly what you're criticizing everyone else on here not to do. Making up BS "facts" to suit your racist agenda.

Nqindi

Expert Member
Ditto.
Your not challenging my world view. What views are you challenging?
I do not want you to cower. For what?
There is nothing to cower about.
I’m telling you to stop being a racist.
you are being a racists hypocrite.

You can’t have it both ways.
You can’t be included in everything ( which i agree you should) but cry when you are used in dry and damaged hair commercials.
So do you want to be included or not.
You can not demand to beincuded in only the nice stuff.
( i have since the beginning said they should have used a black model for the normal hair picture as well)

Has anyone noticed its the hysterical feminazzies at it again.
Triggered.
writes a lengthy diatribe
Calls me triggered. lol

Last edited:

netstrider

Expert Member
You are the one not answering questions posed to you by other forum members.

1599725371906.png

1599725412712.png

1599725441468.png

Given your penchant for avoiding facts and sticking to your narrative while ignoring pertinent questions I must conclude you are probably a well paid EFF member.

Nqindi

Expert Member
This discussion is just a sad reminder of why our country is where it is.

Malema managed to brainwash so many in supporting him and his racist views. That his supporters actually believe he is "fighting" for blacks dignity. Why is he not fighting corruption, the stolen 500 Billion Rand during covid? Show one example where the EFF has actually contributed to uplift/equip/improve anyone's lives apart from himself and his buddies?

Our GDP decreased by 50% and the headline news is about shampoo. I rest my case.
EFF contributes R6m to Solidarity Fund, demands others provide proof of pledges and contributions

w@nted

Hahaha. Prove it.

Julias has got you just where he wants you o_O

Forum Reader

And yet he is standing up to racist media that depicts black people as outside the norm and white as normal. That is good enough for me.

Yet again you don't understand what normal means when referring to hair types. This has been explained to you and others a few times. Once you do you'll realize how laughable this whole situation is. Though racists see racism everywhere and I don't know if there is a cure for racism. So you might never get it.

w@nted

Thanks. But alas, from the article:

" The party said it hopes the funds will be used as intended, to provide personal protective equipment for the health care sector and assisting communities in need during the Covid-19 pandemic. The party said it also wants to see the fund do business with black-owned companies. "

So funding more corruption, PPE tenders and racist agendas :thumbsup:

We Love Bass

I say show this ad to a 12 year old black girl and ask her to interpret it and then come back here and say people are "making a fuss about an ad" .

Mila

Honorary Master

Know Your Hair Type

Most companies do not make general shampoos anymore; specificity on the hair type is becoming the standard for shampoo production. Using a shampoo that is not meant for your hair type would produce little or no effects, if not making your hair worse. You can’t keep using the wrong products and be expecting the right results.

If you feel like your hair is oily or frizzles after stepping out of the shower, then you’re probably using the wrong product. Here is a quick breakdown:

A fine hair needs just a gentle and clear shampoo that is formulated for daily use.

A dry and coarse hair would require a creamy shampoo

A coloured hair would need a colour safe shampoo

You can save yourself a whole lot of stress by using the right product.

Forum Reader

I say show this ad to a 12 year old black girl and ask her to interpret it and then come back here and say people are "making a fuss about an ad" .

She can interpret it however she likes. If she see's racism the meaning of normal hair type (and fine and flat hair) can be explained and she'd learn something new.

Ponderer

Expert Member
Yes - let's discuss facts and not rumours.

Nqindi

Expert Member
Oh so you identify as a triggered feminazi.
Good to know.

So you are just going to ignore the facts?
Well that does make you a stereotypical EFF supporter.

no use. You are just another Racist EFFzombie
You seem to be taking all of this personally. Go outside and breathe the fresh air.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master

Know Your Hair Type

Most companies do not make general shampoos anymore; specificity on the hair type is becoming the standard for shampoo production. Using a shampoo that is not meant for your hair type would produce little or no effects, if not making your hair worse. You can’t keep using the wrong products and be expecting the right results.

If you feel like your hair is oily or frizzles after stepping out of the shower, then you’re probably using the wrong product. Here is a quick breakdown:

A fine hair needs just a gentle and clear shampoo that is formulated for daily use.

A dry and coarse hair would require a creamy shampoo

A coloured hair would need a colour safe shampoo

You can save yourself a whole lot of stress by using the right product.

Damnit Mila don't bring your western concepts of "Hair type" and the understanding of the English language into this

The racist patrol needed to grasp at some straw to try seem relevant when there's almost trillions being stolen and they have such a minority in government that it's like having Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation rolled into one red-overall-wearing-genius - they miss the mark and when they even get it up they barely make an impression