Climate change tipping point could be coming sooner than we think: study

C4Cat

Executive Member
Climate change, and warming. Its real

Did we cause it? Nobody can answer that because nobody has the data
Of course we have the data. Unless you dismiss science and evidence, the data is there. The level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere today is likely higher than it has been anytime in the past 3 million years. That is due to people.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Of course we have the data. Unless you dismiss science and evidence, the data is there. The level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere today is likely higher than it has been anytime in the past 3 million years. That is due to people.
If you have the data there is no need to say "likely" it is either higher or it isn't.

rietrot

Honorary Master
I don't see any scientific data in that article. There's is however this interesting snippet.

Professor John Christy, of the University of Alabama in Huntsville which runs the third set of data, said there were still many gaps in understanding climate change. His data show a slower pace of warming than the other two sets.

“You may see a certain fingerprint that indicates human influence, but that the actual intensity of the influence is minor (as our satellite data indicate),” he told Reuters.
At the moment it all still depends on how humans set up the models and if they are climate fanatics posing as scientists they can set the models to kill us all in 10 years, not like thats going to happen in reality

And I certainly thing this model that the 3rd guy is running is closer to the truth as the doom prophets have been proven wrong multiple times.

Last edited:

gamer16

Honorary Master
I don't see any scientific data in that article. There's is however this interesting snippet.

At the moment it all still depends on how humans set up the models and if they are climate fanatics posing as scientists they can set the models to kill us all in 10 years, not like thats going to happen in reality

And I certainly thing this model that the 3rd guy is running is closer to the truth as the doom prophets have been proven wrong multiple times.
:thumbsdown:

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Doesn't understand how science works, how the publishing of scientific data works, how the media works... Doesn't understand much at all...

gamer16

Honorary Master
Doesn't understand how science works, how the publishing of scientific data works, how the media works... Doesn't understand much at all...
You only noticed now?

He is a special case that one.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Nope, known it for years now. Ever since he first crawled out of his hole.

gamer16

Honorary Master
Nope, known it for years now. Ever since he first crawled out of his hole.
I see others a treating him like those spiders that burrow down a bit and wait for something to come into contact with their web, some okes are taking stories like stick and messing with his web to laugh at him when he comes running out.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Show that just one point that I made is wrong. You are probably getting ready to post memes now because you have nothing.

Emjay

Executive Member
The media?

:ROFL::laugh:

The media is the reason for this disconnect.