C'mon Baby Light My Fire...

eek

Expert Member
So....who's braaiing today? I'm sure lighting up the fire a bit later today. :cool:

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
yo! eek.
my 12yr old wanted to start a fire so she could melt marshmellows so betwen the 3 of us i encouraged the missus and her to get it going. some sausage and some toasted bread later it was hmmm. now mommy has a potjie on the coals.

eek

Expert Member
yo! eek.
my 12yr old wanted to start a fire so she could melt marshmellows so betwen the 3 of us i encouraged the missus and her to get it going. some sausage and some toasted bread later it was hmmm. now mommy has a potjie on the coals.
Hehehehe....nice! I'm also making some braaibroodjies! They are the best! ;) Just watching some cricket now, and a bit later I'll light the fire and get this braai day going!

Sounds like you've had and are still having a good one, potjie, sausage, toasties...what more? :p

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
had enough melted marshmellows between tennis biscuits to last me a lifetime.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
It's a fine day for a barbecue.
**duck and cover**

ponder

Honorary Master
I'm also making some braaibroodjies! They are the best! ;)
That's my favourite part of a braai.

Weather sux here today (as it has been all week long) so it's oxtail cooking on the stove for supper.

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
hope you all finished your braai's as its raining in cape town now.

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
Interesting, not raining on my side yet! Oh well....luckily I have an indoor braai too. :D
ha ha ha sorted then. yip it started here in ysterplaat but not hard so maybe its a cloud burst.

Stickfigure

Executive Member
yo! eek.
So your wife is making the potjie and not you? :eek:

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
22 degrees celcius and clear in New York. Should be a fine day for a BBQ.
Have a nice trip!

Let the braaing continue
:)
No need - I have several bbq's right here - wish it was 22°C though! :)

Velenoso

Expert Member
I have a bbq (braai) two or three times a week. Had one yesterday... Cracked open some beers. I have a slight pain in the right side of my head by my jaw. Don't know if it has anything to do with the 5L of beer I drank last night or not... :confused: Maybe I should have a few tonight. Hair off the dog that bit me... :eek:

wrathex

Expert Member
Waiting for the braai

Looking at today's map of South Africa taken at 4pm, only the few binnelanders will be able to braai this weekend, and on this map it looks like the clouds are setting a trap. :eek:

..ain't no sunshine when she's gone..