.co.za Domain Registration & Hosting (Avada Wordpress)

saynothing

Hey guys, I'm looking for a hosting company that is affordable with quick support & won't ignore my tickets or hold my site hostage.

I currently have a website that I got many many years ago, but the guy who registered it on my behalf won't take my calls & I can't get rid of his restrictions.

I've decided to rather get a similar domain & start fresh. But now I need to know I'm going somewhere that will give me the support I need - My website is a basic wordpress (avada) portfolio theme - About/Portfolio/Contact with one email address, so it's nothing crazy or too fancy.

I just need it to have no down time & fast uploads/browsing for my users.

Thanks all

Sollie

Expert Member
Being in IT myself, I got tired of hoster shenanigans years ago. I don't want to have to interact with my hoster daily (nothing personal). Switched to Elitehost. I now communicate with them once per year: invoice, pay, receipt with a thank you - done. Never regretted it.
https://www.elitehost.co.za/

naeem

have over a dozen sites with Avada on Elitehost - so far so good,

Elitehost is good but not great. They had their fair share of downtime over the years but overall a decent experience. More stable in recent months

First price will always go to Hetzner though

saynothing

I used Hetzner for a client, they were no help with my problems. They just send links on how to "DIY" using their system that lacks UX 100%

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Being in IT myself, I got tired of hoster shenanigans years ago. I don't want to have to interact with my hoster daily (nothing personal). Switched to Elitehost. I now communicate with them once per year: invoice, pay, receipt with a thank you - done. Never regretted it.
https://www.elitehost.co.za/
have over a dozen sites with Avada on Elitehost - so far so good,

Elitehost is good but not great. They had their fair share of downtime over the years but overall a decent experience. More stable in recent months

First price will always go to Hetzner though
Domains.co.za are the best. Use them in the future guys.

ITCynic

Expert Member
Domains.co.za are the best. Use them in the future guys.
I moved all my hosting and 11 domains over to domains.co.za and so far I have been impressed with the speed of the hosted sites (SSD Drives) and their support.

Support tickets are replied to during working hours, usually within minutes and even on 1 occasion they called me !

Try them out and I am sure you will be very happy with them.