Coach Accused Of Filming Student Sex Acts

mercurial

MyBB Legend
http://wcbstv.com/local/belmar.sex.scandal.2.599574.html

BELMAR, N.J. (CBS) ― A high school baseball coach was arrested, Monmouth County authorities announced Friday, after he allegedly had at least two of his players perform a sex act on video.

Bartholomew McInerney, 41, who coaches the St. Rose High School baseball team in Belmar, has been charged with two counts of endangering the welfare of a child as police say he had the students fondle themselves on video for his own personal viewing.

He was arrested at his Spring Lake Heights home on Thursday night and is currently free on bail.

McInerney, a trusted member of the Catholic school and Monmouth County community, was also accused of having sexually explicit conversations with the teenage boys.

Monmouth County Prosecutor Luis Valentin said that McInerney also demanded of the students "a description of how the victim felt and the length of time involved in performing the sexual act. In return, McInerney offered to pay cash."

Valentine said McInerney offered to pay the victims over a period of several months.

McInerney has been suspended from coaching duties and ordered not to come near the school or its students. Students were told not to talk to reporters after this afternoon's dismissal.

CBS 2 has also learned that because of his strong standing in the community and his successful run with St. Rose's baseball program, McInerney was said to be able to travel out of state with some of his baseball players on non-official trips.

His alleged actions apparently went on until someone in the community decided to step up and report him to authorities.

"People find out something like this, it's kind of a shock to them. But at the same time, a lot of people knew and haven't said anything," said Belmar resident Mike Bizzolato.

The Diocese of Trenton, which oversees St. Rose high school, announced in written statement: "School officials have also notified the state Division of Youth and Family Services regarding the case against Mr. McInerney and have supplied the agency with information needed for its own investigation. We will continue to cooperate fully with any and all investigations as they move forward."

Prosecutors say the alleged conduct took place between February and November of this year.

Ivan...

Expert Member
..I find it interesting, the type of articles you post here...most are about sex or sex with teens...

killadoob

Honorary Master
sex and teens just seem to go together well i think :)

albiet teens over 16 :)

mercurial

MyBB Legend
i post anything that interests the majority of people. u got a problem with that? u seem to attack me from time to time.

Tux

Software Communist
Would it have been ok if he filmed the cheerleaders?

Ivan...

Expert Member
i post anything that interests the majority of people. u got a problem with that? u seem to attack me from time to time.
Haha, from time to time?
I believe this is the second "attack", the first was me telling you to postwhore more creativly after you posted 10 or so consectuive "LoL"s and "lmao"'s. Now I'm just trying to find out what makes you tick...

mercurial

MyBB Legend
let me rephrase - i don't go searching for sex stories. all my posts i source from specific websites that report on these types of issues. most of them being weird in nature.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Haha, from time to time?
I believe this is the second "attack", the first was me telling you to postwhore more creativly after you posted 10 or so consectuive "LoL"s and "lmao"'s. Now I'm just trying to find out what makes you tick...
yes and i was catching up on a thread that i didn't have time to read. hence all the instant replies.

Ivan...

Expert Member
let me rephrase - i don't go searching for sex stories. all my posts i source from specific websites that report on these types of issues. most of them being weird in nature.
Dude, relax, although you would have scored a few extra points in my book if you did go out and look for sex stories to post here...

Soulsnatcher

Dude, scrounging for stories on U.S. websites wil 90% of the time give you sex related articles... Yanks ae just crazy mofo's