Coca-Cola, Facing Backlash, Says 'Be Less White' Learning Plan Was About Workplace Inclusion

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
Fact is that Coca-Cola is so successful, a bunch of people from Mybb not supporting it won't make much of a difference to them.

There are many more right-leaning white Americans than there are people in South Africa. I suspect a significant number of them will boycott coke as well.

Me personally.... well, coke was on special for R50 / 4 x 2L, but my trolley was already overflowing.

Thugscub

Expert Member
Stupid twats trying to give away free coke in bottle stores now. Fekkim racist twats.

WorldWarII

Expert Member
i stop at the spar after gym everyday to get some of the precooked food. There are 2 black security guards and a white car guard. So I got the black guys a coke and the white guy a Pepsi...

They didnt get it.

abzob

Honorary Master
i stop at the spar after gym everyday to get some of the precooked food. There are 2 black security guards and a white car guard. So I got the black guys a coke and the white guy a Pepsi...

They didnt get it.

Of course they didn’t get it, they’re not on mybb. Nobody else cares about such irrelevant topics. Those people have real issues to worry about.

ForceFate

Honorary Master

They didnt get it.
Then you failed to achieve objectives.

irBosOtter

Expert Member
There are many more right-leaning white Americans than there are people in South Africa. I suspect a significant number of them will boycott coke as well.

Me personally.... well, coke was on special for R50 / 4 x 2L, but my trolley was already overflowing.
Why would any white person boycott them? They didn't say anything bad about white people. It' a huge slap in the face for the other side though.

Jeeper

Why would any white person boycott them? They didn't say anything bad about white people. It' a huge slap in the face for the other side though.
Kind of agree with you there, why would a company expect a certain group of people to lower their standards just to fall in with another group of people. Why not raise the standard of the “other” group”?