Coca-Cola, Facing Backlash, Says 'Be Less White' Learning Plan Was About Workplace Inclusion

supersunbird

Honorary Master
White people, remember to like these things:

Grant

Honorary Master
White people, remember to like these things:

Hmm.
Maybe i dont need to go for reeducation after all.

Of the 136 items, there only 7 that I like.
One of them is camping (not the outdoorsy tent kind).

More interestingly, "having gay friends", is not one of the 7.

Sollie

Honorary Master
I fear reeducation camp may upgrade me further, placing the desired goal even more out of reach.
It's a truly vexing predicament.

Do you think changing to a diet of fried chicken wings, learning the lyrics of Johnny Clegg songs and getting a weave may help?
Perhaps some styling tips from Vanilla Ice?
We all are beyond redemption, so feel happy in yourself.

Grab a glass of whatever you enjoy, snacking on whatever you like, listening to whatever takes your fancy. If you want to use TRESemmé on your hair as well, cool! Why self-flagellate if it won't be enough anyway with these types? Just be your flawed self, be happy ;)

Solarion

Honorary Master
The slides included tips to learners on how to be "less white, less arrogant, less certain, less defensive, less ignorant and more humble."

I like being white. It means half the world is pissed at me. And when people are pissed at you it's because they will never be as awesome as you are :)

iu

diesel

Expert Member
Quite disturbing that the root of all racism has become whiteness. Purely a racist and divisive program created by some woke idiot.

SAguy

Executive Member
have not heard of the first 3 on the list and i didn't even think of store brands.
You're not from Cape Town I assume? Everyone had a bashews bakkie connection back in the day, and it coming by just before a big party was a highlight.

duckgray

You're not from Cape Town I assume? Everyone had a bashews bakkie connection back in the day, and it coming by just before a big party was a highlight.
you needed a connection to get it?

SAguy

Executive Member
you needed a connection to get it?
Not really, but you needed someone to come with a bakkie and drop off a few cases, and then come collect the empties again.

I've never seen the original glass bottle bashews in a shop, only on the back of a bakkie.

duckgray

Not really, but you needed someone to come with a bakkie and drop off a few cases, and then come collect the empties again.

I've never seen the original glass bottle bashews in a shop, only on the back of a bakkie.
no idea why, but i was thinking that NDZ banned it for some reason and then i realized you were talking about "back in the day"

Solarion

Honorary Master
I can see their point though about being less white. Hair like this is a mission to maintain and in addition to having to put on all that skin toner every morning there is the risk of running late for work. Makes sense. It will be difficult though because everybody wants to be white.

iu

rambo919

Honorary Master
'Less white''?

Is this that BS where they say being punctual with a focus on meritocracy is racist?
Yes, according to the virtuous left mindset anything not directly to the explicit advantage of non-whites is racist. However believing non-whites are so pathetic that they need help even tying their figurative shoelaces till the end of time..... that is only racist if you are white and on the right.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
So what's the verdict? Do we boycott Cocacola or what?:)

Btw, how did the Toyota boycott go?

/Walks away