Coca-Cola, Facing Backlash, Says 'Be Less White' Learning Plan Was About Workplace Inclusion

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
White people are so sensitive
I do find it hilarious .. some very sensitive snowflakes out there...(feeling intimidated by skin colour)

But what irks me, is that if blacks are racist then nothing. But holy ****.. white = racist. Just look at the presentation... you don't agree = racist.

LOL.. luckily the word racist means null these days (to me). Too much thrown around now.

RaptorSA

Expert Member
White people are so sensitive

Anything else you wanted us to know about white people?

You know, back in the day when racism actually was a real problem you know what didn't help?.... sitting down and just taking it when you're on the receiving end.
That's how thing go too far in the first place.

Flanders

Honorary Master
when one's reality is being challenged...it does become a sensitive matter...chin up , I say, this how you grow a thick skin

This is how you deal with being called nasty names. I fail to see how this approach tackles the topic at hand, unless of course you mean silent capitulation?

Crayons

Anything else you wanted us to know about white people?

You know, back in the day when racism actually was a real problem you know what didn't help?.... sitting down and just taking it when you're on the receiving end.
That's how thing go too far in the first place.

I heard they like biltong

Crayons

I do find it hilarious .. some very sensitive snowflakes out there...(feeling intimidated by skin colour)

But what irks me, is that if blacks are racist then nothing. But holy ****.. white = racist. Just look at the presentation... you don't agree = racist.

LOL.. luckily the word racist means null these days (to me). Too much thrown around now.

Racist

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
OT, but relevant as the EFF weighed in on white supremacy,

Eu6BKcGXEAMMhva

Eu6BK_bXUAEqlEn

:rolleyes:

grok

Honorary Master
When I read about that gorilla glue hair girl, my first thought was how on gods green earth can someone be so mind-numbingly ignorant and stupid?

This thread's topic has answered that question..

"We are for inclusion by excluding whites.."
- Coca Cola, 2021

yebocan

Honorary Master
This is how you deal with being called nasty names. I fail to see how this approach tackles the topic at hand, unless of course you mean silent capitulation?
well, yes...being called something nasty, is no reflection on me, but rather on the caller...why waste your energy engaging ...nice try on the rope in, but computer and disposition says...nee dankie.

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
well, yes...being called something nasty, is no reflection on me, but rather on the caller...why waste your energy engaging ...nice try on the rope in, but computer and disposition says...nee dankie.
Do not argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Flanders

Honorary Master

Well in this case not being roped in would likely mean losing your job. So more like 'arse up' as opposed to 'chin up'.