'Coloured' teacher on fraud charge for saying he was 'African'

lexity

Expert Member
That was a good point made by someone earlier, who spoke about the cradle of humankind, being Africa.

And here's a thought: If Sumerian tablets are to be believed, every human being, in the entire world is not only African but South African.

Forum Reader

I would say we are all Africans. Though there are some oddities in the world. Eg. Very few would call a white person born in India or China an Indian or Chinese. So would this also not apply to Africa?

abzo

Honorary Master
I would say we are all Africans. Though there are some oddities in the world. Eg. Very few would call a white person born in India or China an Indian or Chinese. So would this also not apply to Africa?
You can’t ask things like that.

Overheard a white lady speaking to an “Asian” guy on a plane.

“So, where are you from?”

“Australia”

“Ok but I m...ok which part of Australia?”

lexity

Expert Member
The only time it's a problem what someone calls you is when you are not standing on property which you have agreed to the rules.

Eric

Honorary Master
You can’t ask things like that.

Overheard a white lady speaking to an “Asian” guy on a plane.

“So, where are you from?”

“Australia”

“Ok but I m...ok which part of Australia?”
Yeah, try telling an African American that they're not American. LMAO.

surface

Executive Member
That was a good point made by someone earlier, who spoke about the cradle of humankind, being Africa.

And here's a thought: If Sumerian tablets are to be believed, every human being, in the entire world is not only African but South African.
Seriously, I am quite keen. How did you establish connection between sumerian civilization to South Africa?

lexity

Expert Member
Seriously, I am quite keen. How did you establish connection between sumerian civilization to South Africa?
Don't quote me I'm no expert Sumerologist.

But it's in the tablet known as.... which one is it... Atra Hasis or Enuma Elish. I think Atra Hasis. Talks about the Abzu and human beings, being hybrids of 'the gods' and one of the local species, presumably Denosovian/Neanderthall.

Apparently a worker race(the Adam) was genetically engineered to replace one of their races(the Agigi) to do the gold mining. These tablets all predate the Bible by a 1000 years.

Maybe 'the entire world' is a bit of an overstatement, since the Nephalim found the female Adam to be good ('te vath' meaning 'compatible'). So they intermarried - as Genesis confirms, the sons of the lofty ones came unto the daughters of men - and now there is everything in between, I guess.

Last edited:

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
I'm just trying to establish why people who were proudly "European" a few decades ago are now kicking and screaming to be called "Africans", a term they absolutely detested not long ago.
I was born in South Africa, so I am South African and African.
I am also an Éire citizen. So I am also Irish and European.

I was proudly South African up till the late 1990's, after which I became an embarrassed South African. I am moving back to Europe next year and will call myself a proud Irishman born in Africa.

ronald911

Expert Member
Had to file an affidavit at police station few months ago.... the form had race as a requirement, so I wrote "human".

SAguy

Executive Member
"Locals"? That's always used in a denigrating manner on here....same as "TIA" and "bleks". I'm just trying to establish why people who were proudly "European" a few decades ago are now kicking and screaming to be called "Africans", a term they absolutely detested not long ago.

View attachment 932177View attachment 932179View attachment 932181View attachment 932197View attachment 932199View attachment 932201
I'm a 33 year old white male, have never called myself a European nor wanted to. So stop with this stupid argument that all white people fought to be called European and bow want to be called African.

I love my country, but it looks like some would want the patriotism forced out of white people.

access

Honorary Master
"Locals"? That's always used in a denigrating manner on here....same as "TIA" and "bleks". I'm just trying to establish why people who were proudly "European" a few decades ago are now kicking and screaming to be called "Africans", a term they absolutely detested not long ago.

View attachment 932177View attachment 932179View attachment 932181View attachment 932197View attachment 932199View attachment 932201

why does the english translation say europeans and not whites. were the white english not good enough to be called white south africans.

surface

Executive Member
I was born in South Africa, so I am South African and African.
I am also an Éire citizen. So I am also Irish and European.

I was proudly South African up till the late 1990's, after which I became an embarrassed South African. I am moving back to Europe next year and will call myself a proud Irishman born in Africa.
And what about early 80's - were you not embarrassed to be south african ? Or were you fighting along with Helen Suzman?

surface

Executive Member

But it's in the tablet known as.... which one is it... Atra Hasis or Enuma Elish. I think Atra Hasis. Talks about the Abzu and human beings, being hybrids of 'the gods' and one of the local species, presumably Denosovian/Neanderthall.

Apparently a worker race(the Adam) was genetically engineered to replace one of their races(the Agigi) to do the gold mining. These tablets all predate the Bible by a 1000 years.

Maybe 'the entire world' is a bit of an overstatement, since the Nephalim found the female Adam to be good ('te vath' meaning 'compatible'). So they intermarried - as Genesis confirms, the sons of the lofty ones came unto the daughters of men - and now there is everything in between, I guess.
I bow to your wisdom.

ForceFate

Honorary Master

Isn't it called creationist myth? My history knowledge doesn't extend that far so l stand corrected if wrong.