Comic Ex Grand West - Epic fail.

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
Took my family there yesterday expecting a Comic Con type event. I turned out to be nothing more than a smallish Hall filled with 15 to 20 stalls and a couple of jumping castles and a pathetically small stage with crap screen. Oh and 2 tvs with a couch and one fighting game. About 50 attendees at max. What a massive flop. Money wasted. Avoid like the plague.

beans100

Honorary Master
Had to google it now, came accross their facebook page for the event : LINK
Looks quite boring. Even John Snow wasted his time, going there.

What you get, when people want to make money off of something, they know nothing about or have no passion towards.

Wasabee!

Executive Member
Introduce your kids to furries. Should've gone to this one:

Or this one:

Or this one:

joker08

Expert Member
Had to google it now, came accross their facebook page for the event : LINK
Looks quite boring. Even John Snow wasted his time, going there.

What you get, when people want to make money off of something, they know nothing about or have no passion towards.
John snow ? Kit Harrington came ? All I see in the pics was a guy wearing his GOT costume

badtrev

Took my family there yesterday expecting a Comic Con type event. I turned out to be nothing more than a smallish Hall filled with 15 to 20 stalls and a couple of jumping castles and a pathetically small stage with crap screen. Oh and 2 tvs with a couch and one fighting game. About 50 attendees at max. What a massive flop. Money wasted. Avoid like the plague.
I took my son there last year. And even he (who doesn't care how carpy anything is) said never again.