Communications Minister Dina Pule bad for business: Commerce Chamber

“It is creating a level of uncertainty,” said Roderick Lim Banda

I'm not sure I can agree: creating a level of uncertainty implies that there once was a level of certainty, and for as long as I can remember the plethora of ministers sitting on the throne at the Department of Crap have created uncertainty (including the late departed Roy).

Communications Minister Dina Pule had been linked to allegations of nepotism and corruption, and the decline of institutions such as Telkom and the SABC.
Banda added: “To be fair, the minister has inherited the legacy of a problematic image when it comes to government’s ICT leadership and delivery.”

Nope, it seems she did it all herself.

isnt this the 10mil for boyfriend chick? didnt mybb get her fired already?

Dear rpm,

It would be a great step up for MyBB's cause if you could start tracking the promises made by the politicians over short-, medium and longer term and report on their progress and follow the money. It would require some hard core journalism, as opposed to quoting opposition politicians and so-called industry analysts.
Challenge?

Who here actually thinks something will be done about the Delinquents of Communication (DoC)?

Who here actually thinks something will be done about the Delinquents of Communication (DoC)?

A lot will be done. Dina will be replaced and the usual set of dominoes (DG, etc.) will follow. Wether there will be any progress is a totally separate matter.

Back