LCBXX

Honorary Master
Again I ask, to what end? It can only be for financial reasons, benefiting the corporate.

The headline, again, is misleading since none of the corporates mentioned are currently enforcing it.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Definitely with all the conspiracy theorists taking to every possible public forum, there is no way that we will even get to 50%.
All the ANC had to do was to threaten the middle and upper classes with queues for healthcare, and they all complied with masks, staying home and vaccination.

How do you threaten someone who queues at a community tap for water every day?

konfab

Honorary Master
Good. The only way we will ever get back to normal is by getting 100% vaccinated.
I would call your statement Stockholm syndrome, but Sweden is one of the few countries that handled the 'rona in the correct way.

There is no historical precedent for any mass violation of individual rights to ever go back to normal on the promises of politicians without a colossal paradigm shift in politics.

_TrXtR_

Expert Member
Definitely with all the conspiracy theorists taking to every possible public forum, there is no way that we will even get to 50%.
Main stream media does it all by itself when it spews the agenda. Most people that I know of that dont want to take it is because our country has a 30% pass rate and those same people are used in the logistics of the process.

I havent taken it, just cause I dont like needles and I dont go out. I wouldnt question or be scared to take it, but I wouldnt feel comfortable taking it because it's a bunch of **** developed by people being held up like they are gods that dont make mistakes, and then the thousands of idiots that are in the path before the vaccine gets to you.

This country is not stable enough to make authoritarian figures trustworthy.

If you are full on for the vaccine, and think there is nothing wrong with it and all that, your just an idiot.
If you think there is an rf chip in it, your just gullible.

WalkWithMe

Again I ask, to what end? It can only be for financial reasons, benefiting the corporate.

The headline, again, is misleading since none of the corporates mentioned are currently enforcing it.
Well yes, if we can get back to some form of normality. Anti-vaxiers are keeping restrictions in place.
Maybe not having to test everyone and have process in place, paying people off all the time, lost in productivity.
I guess the 30% did you well.

PaulMurkin

Expert Member
There may or may not be a normal, but some part of me thinks we will never live the way we did before, ever again.

Like a friend in a Discord group said to me, the governments the world over got a nice taste of power, power unlike anything before in recent times and they're loving it like the McDonalds slogan.

Of course corporate is going to jump at the chance to use the vax excuse. Because its the shortest route to the slippery slope.

First comes the jab,
Then comes other things because they got away with forcing you to be vaccinated. I can hazard only a guess but I know South African bosses love to be in control and their wet dream will be to have a camera on every employee, and in addition to this, likely a "mandatory" personal tracking device.

My employer were advised by three separate legal counsel not to go down this road. Its voluntary, if you're sick the existing rules apply. For Covid, you isolate as per company protocol.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
There may or may not be a normal, but some part of me thinks we will never live the way we did before, ever again.

Like a friend in a Discord group said to me, the governments the world over got a nice taste of power, power unlike anything before in recent times and they're loving it like the McDonalds slogan.

Of course corporate is going to jump at the chance to use the vax excuse. Because its the shortest route to the slippery slope.

First comes the jab,
Then comes other things because they got away with forcing you to be vaccinated. I can hazard only a guess but I know South African bosses love to be in control and their wet dream will be to have a camera on every employee, and in addition to this, likely a "mandatory" personal tracking device.

My employer were advised by three separate legal counsel not to go down this road. Its voluntary, if you're sick the existing rules apply. For Covid, you isolate as per company protocol.
No mam you just need to vote DA, have a dop, braai and say viva anc. It just works.