CeeBee

Expert Member
i guess there will be ways of looking at it... no need to fire a person for not getting vaccinated, too risky
company can say... right of admission, so no vax, then no coming to the office, ... your choice
no coming to the office means u cannot do work and fulfil your duties
no work = no pay ...your choice....
firing a person for not working or performing their duty is perhaps easier to do
still, even as fully vaccinated person myself, going overboard here in my opinion, should we start going on this path?

Pixual

Expert Member
still, even as fully vaccinated person myself, going overboard here in my opinion, should we start going on this path?

It is the thin edge of the wedge, a forerunner to worse things on the horizon. They're basically testing us. Here, have this vaccine for something you have a 99% chance of surviving and if you don't we'll make an outcast of you. Comply or else.

Vorastra

Executive Member
Again I ask, to what end? It can only be for financial reasons, benefiting the corporate.

The headline, again, is misleading since none of the corporates mentioned are currently enforcing it.
This is purely for financial. An unvaccinated employee is more likely to need time off.

This is why I got annoyed when Discovery pretended is was about helping their employees. Fek off it's not lol

Paulsie

Expert Member
i guess there will be ways of looking at it... no need to fire a person for not getting vaccinated, too risky
company can say... right of admission, so no vax, then no coming to the office, ... your choice
no coming to the office means u cannot do work and fulfil your duties
no work = no pay ...your choice....
firing a person for not working or performing their duty is perhaps easier to do
Vaccine or execution. Your choice???

Where does the line lie??

LCBXX

Honorary Master
This is purely for financial. An unvaccinated employee is more likely to need time off.

This is why I got annoyed when Discovery pretended is was about helping their employees. Fek off it's not lol
In a time where lying was the catalyst for a global pandemic, I wonder why there is this ongoing resistance to tell the truth?

Rainer wodrich

Well, I believe then the same should apply to HIV status - and we all know that is deadly. Covid-19 is only about 2% deadly? Or what about Tuberculosis, which killed far more people in the last 2 years than Covid-19 ever will!!

Cius

Executive Member
Medical aids don't necessarily have hike prices, they will just not cover you for anything related to Covid if you choose to remain vaccinated. And why not? If I refuse a measles vaccine and get it and need to be in hospital I should own the consequences. They already do this with exclusions on pre-existing stuff if you where off medical aid for ages and suddenly try sign up cause your lungs are collapsing from years of smoking or something. It would certainly have to be catered for in life cover premiums just like smoking is.

PaulMurkin

Expert Member
Medical aids don't necessarily have hike prices, they will just not cover you for anything related to Covid if you choose to remain vaccinated. And why not? If I refuse a measles vaccine and get it and need to be in hospital I should own the consequences. They already do this with exclusions on pre-existing stuff if you where off medical aid for ages and suddenly try sign up cause your lungs are collapsing from years of smoking or something. It would certainly have to be catered for in life cover premiums just like smoking is.
Its called premium loading. Medical aids do it, and they impose waiting periods too

_Dog

Last edited:

Moto Guzzi

Expert Member

Yes they keep on changing the rules, my medical aid has never not increased prices, and they dont pay everything either, the last operation I had to up one plan at double the cost for a year so they could cover it, guess what the premiums pay for the hospital and cost and cash to spare, so they made a profit from me, so I actually paid for the operation in full and I paid them for doing so. So it seems the grouping effect of it & the many years I paid in, just vanished, that is wrong for insurance and totally unacceptable. Sorry medical aid & chronies, I wont forget this fast one you pulled on me easy.

Two bizarre things about SARS COV 2 - The Pandemic declared:
1-The world and Goverments are fast to implement and force vaccinations, however vthey igniored systematic corruption for years which is a non negocial pandemic in itself. This does not add up.
2-They are quick to write millions of new laws, but none cure the corruption.
3-This morning I heard(Radio) another bizarre aspect about the enforcement of the vaccine, and this is really bizarre for me=The UN has requested that anybody entering their buildings must be vaccinated(Fine I may agree), but hear this, if not, you can vaccinate at the entrance area and enter. Now how can that vaccination work within seconds or minute-?-Can an expert explain this to me-?

Last edited:

daveza

Honorary Master
It is the thin edge of the wedge, a forerunner to worse things on the horizon. They're basically testing us. Here, have this vaccine for something you have a 99% chance of surviving and if you don't we'll make an outcast of you. Comply or else.

If you're 20 years old ....