Competition Commission to scrutinise MultiChoice-SABC deal, says Icasa

entrepr

Expert Member
SABC 24 hour service is just another way to spend taxpayers money on uncritical journalistic content. I understand the SABC agreed today to censor service protest coverage between now and the elections. If that is true then it reminds me of the 1980s when SABC failed to expose South African viewers to the daily street protests and conflicts which ultimately formed the basis for regime change.

akescpt

Honorary Master
SABC 24 hour service is just another way to spend taxpayers money on uncritical journalistic content. I understand the SABC agreed today to censor service protest coverage between now and the elections. If that is true then it reminds me of the 1980s when SABC failed to expose South African viewers to the daily street protests and conflicts which ultimately formed the basis for regime change.
cant trust anything coming from those turds. every state agency is basically an arm of the anc at this point. that's why they don't need a big election budget. government pays for the rest. as easy as that. and now this ban. fsuckn joke.