Complete cure for cancer within a year – Israeli Scientists

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
We're long overdue for science to solve this cancer sh*t. Will hold thumbs it isn't just more false promises.

lived666

Executive Member
Everyone here would love this to be true but there is just way way way too much money involved in taking care of rather than curing cancer patients for this to happen overnight - even if their cure works. It will go through trials and tribulations and years of delays before being released, if ever.

Swa

Honorary Master
There's been similar approaches but they all target single cancers. So ja, I doubt they found a universal cure and each cancer would still require its own research and development. Not to mention you'd have to find the cause to claim a cure. None of this evolutionary mutation bs, it's systems within our cells that fail.

Techne

Honorary Master
Mostly BS because they need to find the receptors specific to cancer. PD1 is an example. They have the same problem that other immuno therapies have... selectivity.

falcon786

Executive Member
BDS can suck a cancerous dick
Yes that makes complete sense because BDS is anti-Israeli right wing government and the right wing Israeli government is this company claiming to have a cure.

Right....

f2wohf

Honorary Master
Welcome back!

I was thinking of you the other day and your treatment? I see you mention "had"? All clear now?
Thanks!

All good at the last checkup, I have another scanner next week so fingers crossed.

Still having pesky side effects though (shingles for the third time at the moment...).

Last edited: