Contact details for Fast n Furious couriers

PhireSide

Executive Member
Hi,

Does anyone have a working number for this courier? Takealot sent down a parcel with this company that was supposed to be delivered on Thursday.

I sent a support ticket to their support division on Thursday eve and was promised it would be here by Friday. Friday came and went, still no parcel. I responded to the ticket again and they sent me a telephone number for them (021 552 5044) which doesn't exist.

Their website listed as www.fastnfurious.co.za also doesn't exist according to my web browser. I have no idea how to contact the courier and find out where my parcel is. It shows 'out for delivery' since yesterday on the website.

Is there anyone who could assist? Their (fastnfurious) Hellopeter complaints leave much to be desired. I cannot believe Takealot would use such an unreliable company for their deliveries. I haven't had an issue with them up until this fiasco and I am seriously going to reconsider my future online shopping decisions after this is all over :(

PhireSide

Executive Member
Seems like their site refuses to load over Chrome on Android. Tried it now and it works on desktop, thanks.

Will phone now and see what the hold up is. Their provided CT number listed doesn't work at all, for some reason

Dom1n8tr1x

Expert Member
I'm interested in knowing whether you received your parcel. I have a parcel that's supposed to be delivered today, but I don't have much faith that it will be delivered anytime soon. I will definitely not be buying from Takealot again if my parcel are not delivered as promised.

PhireSide

Executive Member
Ordered the 3rd of Dec, promised delivery was the 7th, it eventually arrived on the 12th

Same here.
Ordered from Takealot on the 28/01/18 items were in stock (CT) 2-3 days delivery to JHB according to Takelot description. Still no delivery 03/02/18. No feedback regarding this from Takealot just no responses. On the 02/02/18 received an SMS that order will be delivered brfore 5pm, procduct was in transit at 6.55AM and I still did not receive my Order from F&F couriers. Takealot ignores my tickets.

Really did not expect this type of service.

ambroseg1

Executive Member
Add me to the list. They have tried twice to deliver and due to "courier delays" they had to re-schedule. Today is day three. So glad I am once again reminded why I haven't purchased from Takealot in years. Only reason I bought the current package is because I had to buy cheap flash sticks for work purposes and which the work paid for. I would never spend my own money with these muppets.