Contractors paid school fees of Kusile contract boss' daughter

Dups!

Expert Member
A R500 two-seater couch?!

Eh, unless that is made by someone at a backyard "assembly," I don't see how that is possible.

In any case, I wonder how much is going to be recouped from all those dodgy invoices.

I hope all those involved (from Eskom's side) have been dismissed or are facing disciplinary actions. The next step should be criminal charges for everyone involved. .

TheChamp

Honorary Master

Eh, unless that is made by someone at a backyard "assembly," I don't see how that is possible.

In any case, I wonder how much is going to be recouped from all those dodgy invoices.

I hope all those involved (from Eskom's side) have been dismissed or are facing disciplinary actions. The next step should be criminal charges for everyone involved. .
Not all have been found as yet, it's going to be a very long time before everyone of the corrupt is accounted for, but it's encouraging that a good effort is being made to bring them to book.

Last edited:

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I saw someone bought chickens from Gwede's daughter with dirty money, article was still paywalled, we'll see what is it all about during the week.

SilverCode

Given how much the ANC loves outsourcing work that should be done in-house, and the lack of resources at the NPA, if they really cared about prosecuting those involved in corruption they should outsource some of the legal discovery work to Afriforum.

I'm sure Gerrie Nel is more than qualified to lead a team of lawyers to put together a solid case that can be handed over to the NPA for prosecution. I'm sure that Afriforum could even do it "pro bono" with the help of donations from the SA public. I know I would set up a regular donation to such a fund if I knew it was going towards prosecuting those involved in corruption.

The problem is the ANC don't want to end corruption. They thrive on it, and it keeps the party afloat. Since the Guptas escaped and Gavin Watson died in an "accident", the ANC seems to be struggling to pay salaries.

j4ck455

Executive Member

I was wondering where I could buy desks and 2 seater couches for R500 each, maybe the investigators need to be tested for lack of sobriety, or told to stop using OLX for comparative pricing.

Or maybe that's what the "2 seater couches" really look like.

If everyone involved in corruption at eSkommel was dismissed, there would probably only be about 20 people left.

Criminal charges would be great but the criminals would bribe their way out of that by paying for dockets to "disappear", or monthly instalments to have surfacing dockets moved to the bottom of the pile of dockets all waiting to be "investigated".

RonSwanson

Executive Member

j4ck455

Executive Member
That is a reversible sofa cover, not the sofa.
It's part of the transformation plan: gooi some of those sofa covers over tax payers, and there is an instant transformation into a kark looking sofa (whips and other S&M equipment not included).